B&B/Y&R: March 2024 Spoilers

Message added by Errol,

Effective April 2024, B&B Spoilers and Y&R Spoilers will become separate threads within the Discuss Previews and Spoilers forum as some posters are interested in reading spoilers for one show but not the other.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

This Danny/Phyllis/Christine stuff is ridiculous.

Phyllis has pulled so much s>>>t that they look like idiots having anything to do with her.

Phyllis is played out!!!

And  Danny is looking like a vampire with the jet black hair and aged  baby face.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members
  • Members

Yes, Jordan pushed Seth in front of a vehicle on the U.S. episode today.

Naw, he be talking about something else. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Ah! In that case...yep...don't want to hear it.  

And since I'm not trying to derail...or the appearance to derail...I'll wait and see on casting spoilers vs tv spoilers in these threads.

• Members

Since we're modernizing these threads, we might also point out that the 'link' button in the post field box is the chain-looking button right next to the GIF and spoiler tag/eye icons. All you have to do is plug in the website URL of whatever you are trying to post into the link button's URL field with some text as its title.

For example: Brian Gaskill is Out

You don't have to paste the entire messy URL into a post in 2024.

• Members
Posted (edited)

March 5

Los Angeles, California

briangaskillofficial

Between social media and the Internet in general, news travels ridiculously fast these days ...so…

yeah, that happened...(and if you haven't seen yet, please watch... I hear Los Angeles might be preempted... so check out Paramount+ or look for Times)

I had a great time on Young and the Restless with the producers, directors, publicity department, and other actors. And it was incredible to see so much support from all of my friends on social media, who have been following along over the years… So grateful for all of you. Now let's see what comes next...

Photo by @bradley206

#YoungAndRestless #Actor #ActorsLife #LosAngeles #NewYorkCity #Hollywood #TV #TVShow #BeYourself #NeverGiveUp #Grateful. #Gratitude

--------

^ Brian knew about the west coast soccer preemptions today March 5 and mentioned the options to watch online or find other times.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

What else but to complete his quadfecta of appearing on all four of the CBS soaps, with the fourth appearance coming 15 years later after deciding to us a break

Please register in order to view this content