B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nobody is charging anyone with anything. But it is a rape.  And it's not about Zende. It's strange to me that you are focusing on WHO it is, other than WHAT he did. 

• Members

From day one Bradley has told us what a bad person she is with Poppy just shrugging her shoulders. I've haven't seen anything yet that Poppy is a bad mother and person. Brooke is a far worse mother and Sheila is a murderer yet she's treated like this poor victim.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I mean... it is wrong for Poppy to keep edibles around in unmarked containers where they could easily be mistaken for mints or candy. You shouldn't do that when you live with other people. That's really careless and someone could get harmed. That doesn't make her responsible for Zende though.

• Members

My perspective on this is that other than Monday I chose not to watch the rest of the week because I didn’t want to watch this drivel crammed down our throats all week long and have characters destroyed.

I may pick it up next week based on spoilers but I also don’t want to see 

Please register in order to view this content

ever again on the show.

Can Thudley be fired from his own show? 

• Members

Today's show

Luna and Zende both blaming Poppy. Just ridiculous!

There is no way Zende didn't know Luna was wasted. No Way!!

Now they are dumbing down Zende. He really looks like an idiot instead of the conniving person he was portrayed.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

How many times can you contradict yourself and evade the question?

So it's a rape but you don't want to charge anyone? And it's a rape but it's not about Zende?

I'm not focusing on "who it is" -- Zende -- so I don't know what you're talking about.

• Members

I don't know what you are talking about. You and me have never had a conversation in which you have asked me a question. What is the question you want answered... ? I have already stated my opinion about what happened was a rape. Zende is a rapist. Bradley Bell made him a rapist. Be mad at him, not at me.

And the way you are speaking, the whole aggressive tone and calling me Honey is a little too much. I posted this gif since I didn't want to call you a name... You can guess what name yourself.

And yes, I am witty and clever and I am not a rape apologist. So I will never NOT call this a rape. As you see, everyone else here is repeating my opinion.

Maybe you need to ask yourself a question, why is it that it's only you that don't see this as a rape. Think about it. And what are these people called? 

PS - I am a male rape survivor. I was taken advantage years ago by a guy, who I thought was a veeery good friend... we drank together and as soon as I was really out of it... he took advantage and later played it out like I had wanted it... I don't want to go into personal detail about what followed. 

This traumatized me... my whole life actually and made me stop drinking with people around. Just in very safe situations. So this conversation is VERY TRIGGERING and very disgusting. THIS WAS A RAPE. And everyone here saw it. 

Edited by Althea Davis