GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Let's see. How many women has he bedded? How many children does he have by different women? How irresistible is he? Has any woman resisted him? How virile? How fertile? Do they or do they not chem test him with EVERY female just in case? I think the picture accurately portrays the way the show sees Sonny. And, you come along & point it out! Observant to the last image. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I never thought Lois appeared stupid.  I often thought some of her actions were harsh against Ned because they had been through so much.  I wasn't ever really sure the Q lifestyle was a dealbreaker for her.

Yeah, that's how I always figure it went down.  I don't think it was great and it felt like Lois gave up a bit quickly on Ned and the marriage, but it wasn't crazy out of character.

ETA-someone here needs to warn me when it's a Violet episode!!!  I am never prepared.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Yep I think I took more issue that during her Feb 97 visit she and Ned were gonna stay married but then she heard about Ned/Monica from 1988 and maybe some blackmail was added in so Lois split

I know Rena wasnt staying but they should have just left it as a visit and not a possible reconcile. 

• Members

I thought Ned lying about Jason's accident was the dealbreaker?  But it's been a long time, so I could be wrong. 

After she "officially" left both visits were awkward including the visit she had with Brenda after Sonny left in which Lois shared 0 scenes with Ned.

• Members

Leo is adorable. The rest are anonymous to me except Liz's kids, and while Aiden may be family I don't think that boy can act. Maxie should never have had one child so soon let alone fuckin' three so I don't acknowledge James, spawn of the plastic one. There are too many goddamn kids all over this show and most need to go away for a long time. Especially Violet and Charlotte, the hellspawn.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Leo actually has a purpose so I don't mind him and he does good work.  I just like Donna because she is an absolutely beautiful little girl.  There's no rhyme or reason for it.  Just like I like Ace because he's such a big, cute little baby.   I am not invested in any of these kids tbh.  

Edited by carolineg