R.I.P.: Alec Musser (ex-Del Henry, AMC) Dies at Age 50

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Webmaster

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/all-my-children-actor-alec-musser-dead-50-fiancee-suspects-covid-contributed

Yes, it's FOX News, but it includes an interview/conversation with his fiancée which talks about COVID. I just find it odd how it's now all of a sudden a gun shot wound to the chest. It's so weird.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It sounded like he was depressed because of the Covid pandemic not that he had Covid. If he was so ill why not go to a hospital? And why be near someone who has a serious case of Covid? So he killed himself because he could handle being sick with Covid? Did she not hear a shot being fired? How do you sleep through it? Any suicide note found?

• Members

Has anyone from AMC said anything? 

I'm not saying I need cast members to performatively go out and pull their hair for us. It just seems like usually someone will remember a colleague. I wasn't expecting Selma Hayek to make a statement before an AMC alum.

• Webmaster

I haven't fully investigated, but in my article on his death, I noted that Alicia Minshew liked Adam Sandler's post. But I'll circle back after I compile a post on people who remembered him, similar to Bill Hayes.

Odd, odd, odd... it's the odd-acity [spelled this way on purpose] of it all that I just don't know what to say. But again, I have questions...

• Members

Ya, to say it's covid-related is straight-up propaganda. I am so sick of that. 

What is with all of these suicides? Are the decedents all really hiding their despair from everyone around them? NO ONE knew they needed help? This is just so awful.

It's like when they say the dead celebrity was clean and sober, only to find out from the coroner's report that their systems were filled with drugs. And the people around them (on the daily) knew they were using.

• Errol changed the title to R.I.P.: Alec Musser (ex-Del Henry, AMC) Dies at Age 50
  • Members

It's not about someone knowing / not knowing... mental health is non-linear. People can suffer in silence while being outwardly happy and unbothered. And even if cracks show, it does not necessarily click with others. It's partially why mental health is still a stigma in society. We've come a ways, but it is still a complicated disease to battle, unfortunately.