General Hospital: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Preferences aside, does anyone else feel like Cyrus's connection to Laura is weird?  They only found that they are siblings a few years ago; while they were middle-aged adults.  But, he's dropping in to her office, and she stops to talk to him in prison.  For comparison, I don't recall Laura being that close with Amy after she returned (obviously there were real-life issues that kept them apart, but you know what I mean).  I assume they are not trying to reform Cyrus, but it always feels creepy when visits Laura and Carly.

Also, minor point, if Carly's going to stay at the diner, she's going to need to start wearing an apron, or at least stopping dressing in business casual attire.  Pretty soon, she'll need a loan from Michael to pay her dry cleaning bill.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, Austin recognized whoever was in the room when he walked in, so he knew his killer. It's not Ava. Cyrus is too obvious. What if Charlotte was using her tarot deck & accidentally triggered Drew? Did Austin & Drew know each other?

Can anyone think of any way that Mason could have been up & about? But, if it were Mason wouldn't there be a lollipop? 

Besides Mason & Austin do we know anyone else who worked for Cyrus? 

• Members

Betty the planted nanny? Could have been. 

I keep thinking about Charlotte & the tarot cards. What if she accidentally triggered someone? The only people I can think of who were previously brainwashed are Drew & Dante. Was there anyone else? 

I know it wasn't Ava. I feel like Cyrus is too obvious. But it could have been someone at his behest. And, I don't know whether he is dead - yet. But, he is going to die. Not soap dead either. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts

• Members

I'm less focused on the identity of the shooter, versus how Austin will survive, and if he'll cooperate with the police.

1. We can rule out Cyrus, because he was deliberately shown in Laura's office. 
  2. Mason is in prison. 
  3. Anna just shot someone last week, so I don't think she'd be out there shooting again. 
  4. And Ava is clearly the red herring.

My way overcomplicated theory still comes back to Dante. 

1. Only he and Robert knew that Austin wanted to make a plea deal. 
  2. The assassin was clearly male
  3. I feel like he was compromised while he was held prisoner, and he is doing someone else's bidding.
Edited by j swift