General Hospital: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Based on what I heard, the producers are using the money saved by eliminating RH's contract to pay three male actors playing returning characters. One of them is the Adam Huss version of Nikolas. The second is Bobbie's son Lucas, who briefly returns for Bobbie's funeral. The third is Lucky, who returns for Bobbie's funeral and might stick around.

I also head that Rebecca Buddig will return as Hayden for a few episodes. She could take custody of Violet and then leave. If Finn loses Violet, then the character is approaching his end. If Gregory dies of ALS, that would leave Harrison as the only member of the Chase family left on canvas.

• Members

I like the sound of this! As long as Chase (Harrison) doesn't sing, I like him with BLQ & also as a cop. Finn, Violet &  Gregory are all, to me anyway, excellent nominees for the chopping block! 

Did some checking. Ryan Carnes as Lucas will be at Bobbie's funeral. No to Lucky. No to Hayden. Take it as you will, FWIW. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

For those who missed the last 10 minutes of the show. The Tyler Christopher In loving Memory screen was shown.  Nina with a helper from Metro Court brought bunches of pizzas they made in their brand new pizza oven to the Qs. Lois got Gloria to tell what is wrong. She was playing Bingo at the Russian Orthodox church & had a verbal altercation with a Russian woman who is married to the head guy in the Russian mob there & Gloria's little dog has been threatened so someone is hiding the dog & she fled to Port Charles. Yuri overheard & volunteered to help with Russian problem. Says people just think he is a nice guy.

• Members

For every episode, GH posts the last five minutes of the episode on their facebook page.  They've been doing this for 3 years.  They started doing it in 2020 due to all the ABC news local and national news bulletins about COVID (and bulletins about politics) interrupting the end of the show.  They continued this and still do it.   They do this daily for ALL new episodes (even if there is no news interruption).

Here's the last five minutes of Monday N ov. 27 with the still image tribute to Tyler Christopher at the very end:

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Shawn Reeves, Emmy-winning Costume Designer at AW, then GL, now for years, GH. He's the one who makes Maura West look fabulous in just about everything he puts her in. He's the one who came up with a bridal gown for Brooke Kerr that showed off every curve in her body. He's the one who has come up with so many different pinks because pink is Taby's superpower, ... I could go on. I haven't seen today yet, headed there now, but she's been better in general of late. Rule of thumb to think about these things. If they can dress these others as well as they can & do, it is something with the one where it is not true.