General Hospital: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

new Danny Morgan
https://modelactstudios.syngency.com/divisions/models-talent/portfolios/asher-antonyzyn

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy_coY4OHEz/

(He debuts week of Oct. 30th and it's not really spoilery, I don't think it will affect storylines, so hope it's okay that I'm posting here in the unspoiled section.  Posting mainly because there might be wondering who he is when you see him on screen.)
Doesn't seem to be a SORAS, just a different actor of similar age.

Edited by janea4old

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Now, see I thought Olivia just had one of the best scenes of the week recently when she took Tracy on. I was concerned ahead of time that Lois would make Olivia seem like Lois Lite but I don't think that has happened. 

Okay, different people at different places are all seeming to come up with the same theory of Blaze's real identity. Her name is Allison Rogers. Luke's nickname for Skye was Blaze for obvious reasons. If Blaze is Lila Rae she could've heard about that & chosen Blaze for her stage name in honor of her mother. The Alcazar family is Hispanic so that works. At the last reckoning of Shapiro's Folly Myrtle had been found to be Rae's bio-mother & Rae had been found to be Skye's bio-mother. Skye's bio-father turned out not to be Alan so was some unknown truck driver. So Rae was adopted by an unknown woman & her husband but he died & she married Noah Grady & then she died & he adopted Fannie & her brother? And, Sky was adopted by Adam? Is this soapy enough or what? 

Here's what I just posted to Frank:

shallotpeel she/her/y'all #RIPTylerChristopher @valentinifrank Good Morning, Frank! It's me again. Still a huge fan, but I'm afraid I have to tell you that now we have gone 77 days without a Marcus Taggart sighting! This is ridic! Please we need Taggart!

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
2 in 1

• Errol featured this topic
  • Members

Yep, she apparently has "I've retired from acting." as her mantra, dadgummit. 

Loved Leo with Lois & their Math-Off! 

Amazing that we saw NEddie have a flashback to Ned's life! 

I cannot stand how scruffy Wally is! It actually distracts me from his acting!

Love Tracy & Brook Lynn. Tracy even went soft & gooey at the end.

Then my favorite thing from the day! Getting to hear Kevin dictate his notes on Charlotte Session 1. She is way too interested in the explanation of confidentiality. Satisfied, finally, that it is apparently a trick but it's a true one, she relates: Papa is just over thinking things. Nothing bad happened at boarding school. Hers was a typical 1st visit. 

(The next day the first thing Laura does is ask Kevin what Charlotte said!) 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
more

• Members

Now that I think about it, Ted King always seemed like a real threat to Maurice Benard's popularity, so I do wonder if they would actually bring Lorenzo back. Alcazar was always more suave and interesting than Sonny and made Sonny look like a fool regularly.

I do agree they need to figure out a way to keep Lois! Rena is so good. I just wish she had a better storyline. And I wish Eddie/Ned didn't look so grimy!!

• Members

If that's true that's pathetic. They should offer her a contract but Frank doesn't seem to want to add vets too popular for him to control. That being said, I still don't see a point in Lois being there nonstop (versus regular stints) unless it's with Ned, so that's the catch-22.