General Hospital: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Since she also has some problems with absenteeism I think they could make a case for her own health & well-being that she needs to stop trying to work & instead get completely well & then they'll see about writing her back in. 

And in the US there have been instances where actresses have been told to lose weight.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's not even like Maxie/KS are super big or that large. She seems normal or on the lower end of plus size.  But we are being bamboozled by GH to think it's all fine and good.  Nothing wrong with her size but her clothes are an absolute disaster.  They wouldn't dress Liz or Sam like this.

• Members

I agree.  Or find an actress that is willing to dress appropriately.  Again, I may be totally out of line, but most workplaces have dress codes or uniforms.  I don't know why wardrobe can't give KS a few options that are workable and let her pick.  Most woman in the world are closer to Maxie's size than Sam's and manage to dress themselves.  I get that she's on tv and it's a different set of standards but she is actively making herself look worse.

Maxie just needs a break in general.  She used to be a fun, quirky character that was enjoyable and now she's a chore to watch.

• Members

And blazers are a thing today. So the show would be able to get plenty & in different colors, etc. And, the Costume guy would love that since like I said Genie just likes her black blazer & Richard at DAYS gets to have all the fun with Dee & her many (blazer) colors. GH would love to put Maxie in many blazers!! This could be a fan campaign. 

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=kirsten storms

https://www.instagram.com/kirstenstorms/

@Kirsten_Storms on UglyX protected acct. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typos galore

• Members

Yup.  It's the loose fitting blouses she wears that are unflattering.  Shapeless garments make her look bigger than she is.  KS probably doesn't want to define her shape, but it would help.  She looks like a big piece of voluminous fabric with legs some days.  But I feel tacky making fun of her at this point.  I think everyone understands what I am trying to say with this.

• Members

I don't know what to say.  I started this conversation so I'll finish it.  KS isn't fat.  Nothing about her physically is wrong.  The dressing choices are bad.  The end. Her "huge" butt isn't the problem at all.  I have apparently circled back on my entire rant because fat shaming for no reason is just mean.  I am top heavy with skinny legs.  I was just saying it really matters how you style yourself because it's not the easiest body to style.

I have worked in high end fashion my entire life so I am not just talking at random about this.

• Errol unfeatured this topic