General Hospital: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For a very brief time during Wendy Riche’s EP tenure there was an outside ambulance entrance. They just don’t film there anymore. They also used to have more of a traditional ER area, it looked different than the other hospital sets. I think both are visible when BJ is wheeled in after the accident.

• Members

Dan & Chris are already back. However, of course, their scripts on not on the air yet. Their scripts will start airing some "bit" before Christmas. 

Please register in order to view this content

We still owe gratitude to the mystery scabs for ending "Molly v. Kristina, the war over nothing at all"! However, they get roasted for "Maple Syrup Days & Nights"! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
more info

• Members

I hope not because the scene between the two of them today when the penny finally dropped about Austin was great, and any time a woman gets involved with Sonny they instantly loose 10 IQ points, so I would rather they remain allies.  For a moment, I thought they were teasing Anna and Sonny.  However, I'm of the opinion that Sonny's romantic days should be behind him, and he should just be a paternal figure and mobster for a while.

The Tracy's exit was odd today.  I hadn't read that she was leaving, and it would be a pity if she's not around for the annual Thanksgiving episode.  I mean, how many affairs can Luke have had to tie up in Amsterdam, he wasn't there that long?  Bobbie's not a probate expert, but it's not like Luke had a fortune in foreign funds.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I just thought it was an intentional dichotomy yesterday when Anna/Sonny and Valentin/Nina were sharing scenes and seemed so comfortable together.  It's probably nothing though.  Unless it's Brenda, Sonny's romantic days should be over, but that's not the case most likely.

• Members

I admit it worried me a bit. I'm not sure if I believe Sonny can be friends with a woman without screwing up & adding sexual tension into their time together. And I don't even want them to even tease anything between Sonny & Anna. And, I have long thought that Nina & Valentin are too lovey-dovey in how they relate to each other. Perhaps I have too much cynicism & suspicion. 

Finished watching today's show. I think it was a waste. They should've done a follow-up day on Charlotte, the little bugger, and on Anna. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
today

• Members

That photoshoot with the alpaca. Jesus.

GH usually does a much better job with this kind of thing. That outfit on Sasha -- worse than anything the Forresters ever created on BOLD. That background -- how many photos were they going to take with that one backdrop? Maxie in charge -- with her style sense, they essentially put her in charge of the photoshoot? That photographer -- could they have found anyone less believable?

My favorite thing was the shot at the end where Maxie was SO pleased with it all -- as the alpaca faced AWAY from the camera. What a mess.

• Members

Finola really is going for that Emmy 

As for JPS, where was he going with those facial expressions? Half the time, he looked like he was constipated 

Please register in order to view this content

Glad to see Sprina have some conflict. I still think they needed to do a better job at establishing the way Trina feels about this whole situation with Esme/Ace, especially considering that not too long ago, she was willing to forgive and accept Esme. She didn't need to sound so similar to her trashy best friend 

• Members

Yesterday was just so strange! I dubbed it the Ethel Merman Memorial Alpaca Hour!

NEddie & water & music & MUSE & Olivia - boring & weird.

Charlotte wakes up & lies her head off & Valentin wants to discuss it but Nina says they should just be glad she's alive & awake. REALLY?!

Felicia who should be doing something to support Anna is instead talking about Anna to her new friend Aunt Stella - boring.

Esme went from reluctance to take money from Laura to finding an expensive apartment - boring. 

Finola continues to put on a Master Class in Acting & that's the only thing interesting. 

Well, Dante, bless his heart, has actual information! And, Lois & BLQ did have a good scene.