B&B October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well I saw today - midway through til the end.  It was bad.

Did Pam die?  I wondered why Charlie was available and giddy. 

The delay on RJ telling Brooke..."grandad....is......is.........he's......dying."  Ker plunk.  Is this supposed to be the most shocking news ever?

Carter staring blankly at Ridge as he semi-gloats....I mean, does anyone not know what's going to happen?  I feel like at least.....they could have had it be a fan vote of the show (that I didn't even see)....but what if there was a fan vote, combined with orders received for the gowns as to who the winner was.  And just from what I saw.....

The winner was Ridge.  Until Carter points out - the Countess cancelled her order.  And fan vote was squarely on Eric's side anyway....it was orders from stores and large buyers that had Ridge in the game....but when they look at also - what fans and the end buyers actually want, it was Eric.  

Or something like that.  At least.  I dunno.  Blah

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fan vote? WTF??

Please register in order to view this content

This showdown was dumb as hell.

Looks like a place you hold a baby shower or birthday party. It even looked like a bingo joint.

I haven't watched today's show but boring is the key word concerning the fashion show episodes.

• Members

LOL! 

I had to howl at Katie’s lifeless narration of the show, like HT put in zero effort. 

Marie Osmond as the countess was totally over the top camp and not in a good way either lol. 

Esther and Charlie were corny as hell this whole time…this whole crossover was focused on this and not focused on anything Lauren related? 

And I agree with the above, the show’s ending was very Hokey Pokey silly. Surprised Eric didn’t mention the stapler again

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I missed all of that the first time around but read about it here.  And I heard him mention the stapler incident (didn't see it when it happened).  They'll have Ridge give Eric a stapler at some point - easy.  "Here.  I know how much it meant to you, I guess.  This belongs to you."  

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

It was bad. Just stupid to have her character do any of it in the first place. and couldn't she have dressed for the occasion?

And why the hell would Esther want a "Forrester Creations Original" in the first place? Couldn't she buy one off the rack at Fenmore's? NONE of those gowns was special in any way.

That contest? Honestly, if you gave me photos of all those gowns, I could NOT put them into a collection. I have no idea who created what, because they all look like they came out of the same design knock-off factory. Couldn't they have created two lines that looked separate and different?

And then all this talk about onlookers "placing their bids." For those gowns? LMAOOOOOOO And why the hell would ANYONE care who "won "?

The entire week has been a FAIL.

• Members

It's like the part was written for someone else and they had a last minute cancellation. Marie was so bad.

The whole week was a wild flop. I binge watched it while cooking this weekend. I couldn't believe how low stakes it all felt. Fashion shows were the highest stakes events on B&B and this one just flopped.