B&B October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow...they dragged Zende and Paris out of the backrooms of Forrester! When was the last time we saw them? January??

The room for the fashion show did look small, but I know budgets aren't what they used to be. 

I love Esther, but still don't understand how she ended up there...or why we're getting so much story about Charlie all of a sudden. 

Thomas and Hope were MIA which also doesn't make much sense...budget I assume.

I still predict that Eric will win the fashion show and collapse immediately afterwards.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

10-23

Oh, how I just hollered at Katie just walking in as Eric said he was dying. This kind of thing happens to her a LOT, doesn't it? lol.

But is JMc retiring or something? I admit that I feel invested. And these scenes with Eric and Donna have been interesting.

My hate of Liam is GROWING. Sniffing around Steffy. Messaging her. Ridge not knowing he messaged Steffy. Just ugh. Go away!!!

• Members

Same here. I love the actor, but the character has entered the "beyond annoying" realm. Maybe if they Jason Morgan him and have his entire memory wiped out. LOL. But, Liam as a character just feels done.

Zende gave Luna the once over with an interested look. MAYBE they're thinking of using him as part of a triangle with RJ and Luna. It's a shame they don't do more with the character. The actor is gorgeous.

• Members

I have completely missed all of it.  But - the fashion show flop thing has happened for awhile.  Remember the big show in Monaco wherever they were - Sally Spectra vs. Steffy?  And then it was Bill engineered the big cheat because Sally actually won - so he had to say "everyone is a winner, so why choose one?"  After all of that.  Flop.  And they never addressed it.  The continuity on this show and just dropping things has been a staple for years now - it makes 'none of it matter.'  

• Members

Sadly, they already did that story when he was Adam. But I agree he needs some kind of reset/reboot cuz this version is loathesome. Moreso because every character already call him out on him sniffing around Steffy before the paint was even dry on his divorce from Hope.

Oh...? Isn't Zende out of that age group? And I agree they could do more with him? I always said that Zende vs Thomas was the way to go since the writers gave bread crumbs from time to time that there was tension there since they are both designers. And then you have Paris who was close to Thomas, too. Zende/Paris/Thomas should have been the triangle...not Zende/Paris/Carter.

• Members

Well, I can see why. Decades...I mean years...waffling...I bet SC was bored. So something fresh. Kinda like how MB felt about playing Mike on GH for months in Nixon Falls. 

Yeah...I don't want Dollar Bill gone. But Li's family is rising...so a family has to go and it won't be the Forresters or Logans. Or perhaps they will finally put Dollar Bill with Li.