B&B October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

And instead of Brooke having her GILF era breakdown and sleeping with the hot waiter... we got Bridge for the 123940 time. Why. WHY IS THE SHOW SO STALE. Also Sheila and Lauren not having a scene is just ABSURD and very bad storytelling.If you let your actors decide which actors they want and not... this will lead to BAD and BORING show. THEY NEED TO REVIVE THE SHEILA AND LAUREN FEUD. This is like going back to Titanic... This is where the show worked decades ago. The show should be called missed chances. While I am watching I am seeing potential every day and NOTHING happens at the end, just the same old TRASH that Bradley has been vomiting since 1994.

Also I am not naming names but there has been some BRUTAL bad acting the past month. EW.

Brooke needs to snack on that.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She’s eluded in an interview that doing the Sheila story kind of weakens Lauren’s character and I think she prefers Lauren be the strong woman with an edge that isn’t some damsel in distress whenever Sheila is around….I guess Bill Bell or nobody ever told her Sheila was meant as a punishment for Lauren’s bitchiness towards Traci all those years prior. 

• Members

I think Scott was saying we're supposed to see Liam as a villain. He sure would do that story wonders cause given Neither Hope or Steffy want Little Puke anymore and chose guys he hates over him, it would actually make sense for him to go to the "Dark side" start acting like a Spencer finally

• Members

Yeah, that's fair. Those last two rounds were awful. It was smart when B&B rehabilitated Sheila a little bit in the 90s. Being married to Eric, she had something to lose and she had to behave for a while and struggle not to relapse. Her and Lauren's interactions then were good and not so cartoonish. That's why I wanted them to lean into Sheila becoming Bill's lover and cleared of the charges, so she could be more into high society again and run into Lauren at crossover events but having to refrain from doing anything crazy.

• Members

The Countess role was made for Joan Collins. It's too bad BB couldn't get her. Marie is doing ok. 

I don't understand why Esther is there. Her scenes are cringe worthy. Just makes zero sense Lauren would be her guest to it. 

Can the fashion show ballroom be any smaller? It looked so cramped. 

Another failure of a fashion show. It just looked so cheap.

• Members

There was no runway this time. The models just walk out and show the dresses. 

Then they come up with some garbage with we aren't telling you who the designer is.....they took the fun out of it. If its Ridge vs Eric....show them separately and tell us who is whose. 

• Members

THAT WAS MY EXACT WISH. And I was sure it was going in that direction and THEN back to the same old.

It could have been amazing. I could see Sheila OWNING Spencer Publications and starting a campaign against The Forresters.

The Lauren could come and try to take her down for one last EPIC time. They could even have some EPIC fight that could be like the last fight.

But I doubt we will see anything other than Sheila in the corner and Sheila listening through the bushes and Sheila in and out of jail.

Because that is easy to do. 

Sheila was BEST when she had something to lose and fight for.