B&B October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, someone has to be aware they're writing him as creepily and stalkerish as they did Thomas in 2019/20. Right down to the creepy music

I did love Thomas dragging his ass about being a good husband asking him how he expects to keep Steffy safe from Sheila and of course the dweeb had no comment

Edited by dragonflies

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

10-16

LMfao at Hope getting her freak on with Thomas all over. And yes, Brooke can't talk given her history of doing the same.

Yeah, Luna!!! Stand up for yourself. I enjoyed her vs Li. But I enjoy seeing Li getting some form of a family. And the conflict that it presents to Finn. And I like how Finn has something going on now that can keep him busy until Steffy returns. Though I am wondering if she will be returning after the fashion showdown or the writers have another story planned.

And awwwwa at Donna being given something to do. I liked her scenes finding out about Eric. JG played those scenes so well and different than what I normally see from her. 

• Members

Thanks!  I'll have to look for the episode.

I'm watching because of your post. For some reason I thought Esther wasn't appearing till later on. Esther is acting even more silly than usual. The stuff with RJ was dumb.

Please register in order to view this content

And no way would Katherine Chancellor wear a Forrester original.

• Members

I love seeing KL and Esther and happy she's getting a little more to do on Y&R lately, but I can't help but wonder who over at B&B was like..."I've got an idea! Why don't we bring Esther over for a few episodes!" I'm not complaining, but just wondering how did THAT happen?!

• Members

Could Tracey Bregman look anymore radiant??  This is a missed opportunity for Lauren and Sheila not to cross paths.

Nice to see you in here @Soapsuds I hope you at least watch the fashion showdown episodes.  And I'm all about Hollis 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Jeff