GH: Former OLTL'er Reprising Role!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am glad they didnt get Cady McClain for the 3rd wife. That would have been too on the nose. 

I just wish Blair's arc was more than 2 episodes. Maybe she will be back.

I was thinking that Bianca Montgomery would be a good resource for Kristina and her center, Given that Bianca runs the Miranda Center

I was also thinking with Gregory's ALS having Cassie Callison running an ALS support group they all attend would be cool

• Members

Yep! GH was pretty much a rival soap to AMC for decades, even though they shared a network. (Emmys, ratings - etc.)

Susan Lucci still sees it that way IMO.

She is super loyal to AMC. It would almost be like sacrilege to cross over...

Edited by Wilsoky

• Members

Oh lord. We don't need to add a zillion OLTL or AMCers to the show. I love Cassie but there is no reason for her to be here. Blair doing 2 days already has the GH fans in an uproar given Roger Howarth #3 and Michael Easton #4, and they're right to be annoyed! The constant appearances by lthe kid who played ittle Sam are ridiculous enough too.

I didn't mind seeing Jack or Nora from time to time or other small crossovers, but Frank still can't let his dreams of a merged soap run by him go and it's tainted the entire show because of the favorites he plays. It impacts even the small guest shots like these.

• Members

In what universe were AMC and GH ever rival soaps lol Being on the same network means viewers never had to choose between the two, so there was never a reason for them to compete against each other.

If anything, Susan would turn it down because even when AMC was at its darkest, it was still her show, her people, and her home. Acting out trash storylines on a show she has no personal connection to just wouldn't hit the same. Plus, she's probably found closure for Erica and doesn't want to ruin that by bringing her back for something unsubstantial.