Days actress out!!

• Members

This!!

Just look at Martha Byrne as Lily. He started out very young and she became a lead.

MM is limited as an actress. Neither Belle nor Shawn have been cast appropriately to vault them into lead characters. They should be front and center and never have been.

Shawn big story after shooting Bo was pure talk by the writers.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Martha has never been cut out for lead and there's a lot of people who just like how friendly she is with the fans and never wanted to hear it or admit it. She's a nice person, she's a reasonable actress and I feel awful for what she may have endured at the show. But she does look matronly, her performances are bland and she was never lead material on any soap.

Both MM and BB had real heat with other people - JKJ and Nadia Bjorlin, in the late Sheffer era. That was their last shot at being leads. The show abandoned it and abandoned both characters as leads from then on, because with marginal actors like Madison and Beemer Shawn and Belle are B-players at best.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Unfortunately, I believe that Al Alarr thought that GH fans would flock to DAYS to see SB. Instead, you have fans like me of both shows who are so glad he's gone from GH but so furious that he's at DAYS. And, adding TB to the mix just compounds the problem. Literally, they played opposite each other 18 years ago. My God, why not hire Martha & Jon (Lily & Holden/ATWT) since they were last together 13 years ago!!! Got plenty of acting couples out of work!