Days actress out!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Am I the only one who thought the announcement was cryptic?  If someone hadn't pointed out that she used the past tense, I don't think that I would've understood the context.  It's a shame that there's no valid soap journalist to do an exit interview.  I bet it would be juicy.

• Members

So October or November likely her last airdate.  I am hoping not another Abigail tragedy.  I also hope Shawn, Brandon Beemer isn't gone too.  Maybe they separate or Belle is recast.   Jessica Collins, Alexa Havins are two at the top of my head I can think of who would make a great Belle recast. 

• Members

Now that was both a juicy and classy exit interview!  Obviously, her foray into HR (Is recruitment HR-related?) has paid off in terms of knowing how to balance those objectives.

My overall take-away is that once again, acting is a humiliating profession.  Can imagine any other job where they tell you that you're fired, but then don't allow you to say goodbye?  It's like if Marty the cashier at Target was let go, but his manager just told his co-workers that he went on a long bathroom break...

Edited by j swift

• Members

I agree with her that Belle should be a more important role on canvas but a big reason for why she isn’t has been the fact MM has never been a good candidate as a leading actress. They tried for years to make her work and it never really clicked until the Chloe/Phillip/Belle/Shawn quad back in 08 before they let her go the first time. Corday should have dumped her and let Kristen Storms come back when she asked right before she went to GH.  I hope they recast with a more interesting actress.