Days: SOD and SOW Spoilers

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow these sound good. In a way I hope J&J do ride off together but I love Franifer and I know fans want Jen on the canvas. However, I should say I don't care if they are on anymore or not. The rest of the cast is working so well as a unit and Jen,Frankie, Abby, and Jack are so isolated and their story just doesn't fit. I just hope they keep Abby.

The Austin/Carrie/Sami/Lucas stuff sounds great. Lots of movement in stories next week.

Thank God Days is not going to ABC-yet at least.

• Members

Who can blame Missy for leaving? Even JER's biggest supporters would have to admit J&J have been treated pretty poorly. Yeah, it's probably for the best if Jack/Jen have their reunion and ride off into the sunset.

There's no future for Matt Ashford on DAYS - let him go to another soap, because you can be sure plenty of the others will want him.

• Members

The best thing is to have Matt come back and then write him off again -- this time leaving with Missy -- if Missy truly does leave Days. Then shore up the other storylines so we don't have other actors leaving because their storylines have stalled, etc.

• Members

Well i'm bummed to hear about jennifer leaving..But i do agree that jack and jennifer should leave the show together..I would want frankie to stay, and possibly be paired with billie or Carrie?...and abby to stick around as well..for a max, abby, chelsea triangle...

the lucas/carrie, austin/sami sex stuff is gross..EWWWWWWWWWWW

The rest of the spoilers sound pretty good..I want marlena to finally get her memory back and be in real danger..i don't want her memory erased again...

• Members

I'm ready for Jack and Jennifer to be over and done for good. I am so tired of hearing about it. I'm sorry but it gets old that all of Days problems are because of Jack and Jennifer. Marry them off and let them go together or kill one or the other off.

Everything else is working good, and I am enjoying so much of it. It is a little slow but I am kind of glad in some ways. I don't feel like that even though right now I am so busy and not getting to watch much that I am not missing alot of stuff.

As to the Sami/Austin sex thing. I did get to see some of that yesterday and today. One of the the things I was thinking of yesterday is I still feel this is JER's way of finally bring Lucas and Sami back to one another. I mean it is going to take time for Lucas to fully forgive Sami, plus I think it is good that he is letting both of them finally get to realize what they were so obsessed with all those years ago. Both Sami and Lucas felt for years that their lives would have been so much better if they had gotten Carrie and Austin. What better way for them to realize that their true love is each other than by letting them get the one they so wanted and were obsessed with all those years ago.

I can't wait for Sami to realize that life with Austin is not going to be as wonderful as she thought it would be.

• Members

I so agree Steve. I love them don't get me wrong but with them gone we don't have to listen to complaining anymore-no matter who is the writer.

As for Sami and Austin, I think you are right. Even Carrie and Austin mention all the time that Lumi still love each other. It seems to be more about Lumi being apart this time then Carrie and Austin, which I like better. It should be fun watching all this unfold.

Archived