Days: SOD and SOW Spoilers

• Members

Days problems arent because of Jack and Jennifer.that is just a PART of the big problem,which is the show sucks.

those spoilers sound boring,as usual.I am sick of the John/Marlena/Alex 'story' and it's really sad they brought wayne back for this crap,as a usual lame gimmick to get people watching.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I refuse to believe the news about Melissa Reeves. I want her to actually confirm it herself....this all still sounds like backstage gossip.

Good to know that DAYS is not going to ABC and that negotiations are STILL on-going with NBC...I DO want DAYS on NBC, but if worst came to worse, I would not care if it went to ABC or CBS in order to remain on my TV.

:o:o Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I'm sorry about Missy! But with the lame stories they gave her, noone can blame her?

It would be such a twist if Brad Bell hired her as the new Kristen Forrester... But B&B is too short to have all the members of the Forrester family together.

• Members

Honestly, if Missy wants to leave to be with her family and support her husband and his music career, there's nothing wrong with that. She's always put her family above everything else and thats admirable. It would be really nice to see Jack Jenn Abby and Jack Jr leave together and start a life somewhere. Frankie would have a lot to do still. He's still Chelsea's lawyer, and you know JERk will drag out the trial for the next two years. And maybe I will finally get my wish and have a Frankie/Carrie flirtation. Well, a boy can dream.

As for the Carrie/Lucas et al. spoilers. UGH. Now I don't have to waste time on my Tivo. JERk sure likes to have people have sex on the show doesn't he. Maybe thats cuz he doesn't get any in real life. :rolleyes:

Archived