March 27-31, 2006

Toups

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I quess all J/M fans who tuned in last week hoping Marlena will finally get his memory back, turned their TV´s off in disgust when they discovered it is another Reilly´s cheap trick. Plus the show is really boring now, nothing is happening except all couples being destroyed and separated by some lame twists and unlogical plots. There is no reason to watch.

• Members

Not surprised although I never thought Days would drop that much. Its been good but nothing that will draw viewers in. The good news is with all the soaps really haveing bad numbers they are all bound to rebound next week-even Days. It has nothing to do with the couples broken up and such-there was just nothing big happening and Days had goen up three consecutive weeks before that. The soaps has a nice run for awhile with numbers being stabile or increasing and now they all crashed and burned, not just Days. Next week they should allo go up or at least stay the same.

As for Days dropping because people knew it was JER cheap trick how would they know when Days did nothing to promote the Marlena wedding. Sure they had their weekly promo but in this week's promo there was nothing about it and no one would have known that JER was pulling their leg until Monday of this week so that was not the cuase of ratings dropping. It was simply nothing huge last week to draw viewers in and an inevitable fall after 3 great weeks of ratings. Plus, Days is still #1 in 18-34 and tied for #2 in 18-49 so it wasn't all bad even though they decreased there too but so did like every other soap. It was a bad week for all soaps really

• Members

PSNS at a 1.4!? There is no excuse for these kinda numbers, it has a good time slot and is on pretty much on the same time everywhere, either 1 or 2 pm. No excuses, except the show sucks and my not be able to repair itself.

DAYS falling .4, that sucks honestly. I dont even want to comment on anything else, all soaps fell so bad(except GL, Y&R, B&B) it is like there was a glitch in the data or something, lol.

• Members

Whoa..with the way all the other soaps are going, GL really isn't doing that bad.

WTH is happening with Days? 0.4 is a big drop! Also, I was expecting ATWT's 50th anniversary show to be a lot higher than that. I know most are happy that it stayed consistent but that's not good enough, IMO.

• Members

The four biggest fanbases on the show are J&M, B&H, J&J and Lumi. Every one of these is thoroughly pissed off with the state of the show currently. Do the math.

And I will be amazed if Days goes up next week. The last week (J/F sex, Carcus proposal, Hatrick kiss etc) has been awful.

• Members

Ponz, I predict DAYS will be at 2.3 or worse next week. You've only got to visit all the boards to realize fans are angrier than ever, and the Jen/Frankie Puke sex this week is the last straw for many.

The acronym for Carrie/Lucas is CARCASS: a perfect metaphor for the show in general, I think.

:lol::rolleyes:

And, why the [!@#$%^&*] is PASSIONS even still on the air?

I'd love to know what those bozos over at NBC are smoking! :lol::lol:

Archived