OLTL-Todd/Vangie/Cris Triangle Is Coming-TV Guide Article

• Members

I'm also loving the possibility of Todd and Evangeline. I hope Cristian and Natalie are back together. Maybe when Spencer gets what's coming to him, Blair and John may end up together. I think they may be an intriguing couple. If not, maybe a returned Tina or Cassie could be paired with John.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, apparently you are right according to this person and Ravenbeauty who confirmed this email for one of the posters at SOC

JOLIES...........We ALWAYS knew deep down :x

Posted: Apr 05 @ 09:31 PM

by: IcedPinkLemonade (443 Posts in the last 90 days) Registered: Jul 26, 2005

It's always been John and Natalie!

First off: I'm so glad to be back after 4 weeks, total computer shut down........now fixed! Missed all my Friends! :)

Love the fact that I have a sister-in-law who lives in NYC. She visited the Studio this past week (she works with a Disney Promo company) Jolies! It's Jolie all the way! All she could tell for the May Sweeps is, yes Van gets TEMP blind, but John is not part of the storyline. Actually, when she was there this week, "Van" was already over her blindness.

The scene that was being taped while she was there (to be aired in August-September she was told), had to do with John and Natalie dancing at Ultra Violet a celebration........Bo was staying at Nora's house.....(Dont know what "Cord Roberts" was doing on the scene as an actor (not as a writer)

Just had to share, hey ladies.............was there ever a doubt? :^O

Pink

• Members

UGH! I can't stand Vangeline and now she's going to have 2 guys after her? I agree with Renee, it's not a good idea coming between a SuperCouple like T&B

SarahJoyBrownFF Love the quote about SuperCouples in your sig, where'd you find that at? :)

• Members

I'm senseing something happens with Tangeline since thats the one that will likely cause uproar. I dont see Cris/Van lovestory doing ANYTHING or causing any uproar for fanbase except maybe I'll be UPCHUCKING from their deplorable LACK of chemistry

Carol

• Members

I know this may sound crazy but I thought about the theme from the wizard of oz.. you know the heart, the brain, and the courage. Wonder which would be Cris/Courage, John/Brain, and Todd/Heart.......and didn't Dorothy find all she needed when she went home, and found Auntie M, call me crazy but soap are like a circle, you go round and round, and end up right where you started. Yes, I can see Todd, Cristian and all, but I still see John at the end of the yellow brick road. Only the writers know, and sometime I think they get confused. Sounds interesting. JV

• Members

Sorry, but Tangeline is a tease!!! They want to go with Chris/Van and they are going to reunite Todd and Blair!!!

The stuff with Todd is about putting her career in jeopardy not "love thing"!!! There is no way that they show will ever more away form Chris/VAn/John/Nat quad...it sparks too much contraversy-which is waht they want!! Tust me this will be the Ethan/GwenThereasa of OLTL!!!

Plus they never give the fans what they want. VAn fans have been screaming for JoVan for months...but it hasn't happened!!!

• Members

LMAO I couldnt agree, I dont see anychemistry with CrisVan except brother and sister thing and to be honest dont see that either. LOL

I see more uproar with Tangeline cause you have Tooc/Blair, JoVan and I guess CrisVan having a fit. More potential in storyline.

• Members

See you are too smart and this makes too much sense, therefore it won't be happening in Llanview. OLTL loves being the bottom feeder on the rating totem pole. However, I am going to remember this post in the upcoming months. Excellent analysis. :)

I don't appreciate you bashing one of my favorite character but like Jesus told us we must forgive. So the answer to your question is EYE ON SOAPS is where I got the quote. B)

• Members

What a relief if true.

I have an agenda, you see.

I want my John/Nat TV!

John/Van were soulless and dull.

Cris/Nat - ok, I admit I liked them at first - but they are dead now.

So hopefullly, I get my John/Nat out of this! It looks like Cris/Van are finally moving on from the people who don't love them.

It's been John/Nat writing since Easton's first day - finally a payoff?!

Phew!

Poor Todd though. I love him and would hate to see him stuck with Saint Evangeline.

• Members

I hope to see Evangeline, Todd, Cristian and a whole lot of story. I'm one happy fan. The ones I don't like I can fast forward. I just love my girl getting air time with my faves Todd and Cristian.. love the dynamics, can't wait to see how OLTL will rock it with this interesting turn of events..and character intergration. JV

• Members

I still believe that Cris/Evangeline won't end up being a couple in the real, traditional sense. I can't see the viewers getting behind them en masse because (1), they lack chemistry, and (2), Cristian is coming off as nothing more than a consolation prize for Evangeline. Cristian is a character that I wish OLTL had left "dead." He adds absolutely nothing to the show.

I'd rather Evangeline get with, and stay with Todd, but I believe that to some degree Todd and Blair are OLTL's version of DAYS' Bo and Hope--meaning that no matter what, they will always get back together. I don't know who Evangeline will "stick" with. Maybe someone new? Or Kevin? Antonio? (cuz you KNOW Jessica will get with Nash in the end).

Archived