OLTL-Todd/Vangie/Cris Triangle Is Coming-TV Guide Article

• Members

"Auntie Em! Auntie Em!" Tornado season arrives during May sweeps on ABC's One Life to Live, and Llanviewers will literally be swept off their feet.

"There's a tornado happening after Michael and Marcie's wedding," Renée Elise Goldsberry (Evangeline) tells TVGuide.com. "I am going to go blind. But you know what? Somehow I plan to have hair that looks good windblown. The blind thing will be realistic, but my hair is always gonna be too good to be true. It's a soap! You have to keep it glamorous."

The divine Ms. Goldsberry — who is a Daytime Emmy contender for Outstanding Supporting Actress — says she snagged her nomination by submitting tape of Vangie's breakup with supercop John McBain (Michael Easton). But will Vangie ever find a man to call her own? Hey, she may soon get two! OLTL executive producer Frank Valentini hints to TVGuide.com that she'll be torn between Todd (Trevor St. John) and Cristian (David Fumero).

"I really feel like Evangeline's fans deserve to see a love story told," Goldsberry says. "I'm so excited about the prospects of any of these guys! I love working with Trevor St. John. But lemme tell ya: I'm not excited about getting in between a supercouple. I'm not trying to p--- off the Blair and Todd fans! I would like to see Evangeline be half of her own supercouple. I think she is worthy of that." Stay tuned...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Oh oh!! There is gonna be tempers flaring all over the damn place!! For me i LOVE Todd and Blair..always have ..always will!! However when things gets shitty between them...i like them with other people for awhile. As ofr Vang and Todd...i love there friendship...and i do see some sexual chemistry there!! :D

• Members

Anita you are on my love list with Scotty! ;)

Okay let me use my telepathic faith brains waves to translate this from the other mere mortals. LOL Of course I have spoken to others about this so I will be using some of their thoughts too....lol

Clearly Evangeline with Cris Vega is vomit inducing! The only reason to pair Evangeline with the Vega boy is to keep the quad going. Vega is Natty leftovers why they want to pair their ONLY Emmy nominated actress with a character who can't act would be cutting their own thoat. REG is an amazing actress who received OLTL's ONLY acting nomination. According to the interview Carolyn Hinsey interview with the Divine Kim Zimmer (I'm in love with his woman) she told us that the ABC actors didn't even show up, well one did. REG getting a nomination was even more amazing after I read that article. Kudos, for Kim taking Hinsey down a peg. That woman grates on my last nerve. UGH.

Oh, sorry but I digress. Now, I believe TPTB have more sense than pair Evangeline with Vega. DF is not in REG's sphere when it comes to acting. I do however, think Todd/Blair fans might be a little worried if ME doesn't re-sign. Just kidding about ME's status, anyway. Seriously, I think T&B should be a little worried, why? Because REG mention how much she loves working with Trevor St. John and that she is NOT excited about p--- off T&B fans. Translation, something is about to happen between Todd and Evangeline that T&B fans ain't gonna like. Why do I say this because my heart still aches from Sonny sleeping with Alexis (I love NLG but she was not working romantically with Mo, I didn't get it). NLG told the rags on numerous times how much the Sonny and Carly fans would and did hate her. hmmmmmmmmm

PS....REG didn't even mention DF's name or the fans of the Vegas! hmmmmm

Lastly, Todd and Blair fans fear not! This is all a ruse to get John and Evangeline back together. REG said that Evangeline is worthy of being in a Super Couple. Translation: Johnny MacBain rides in on his white horse to reclaim his legal eagle lady love and help her through the blindness. PS...Does anybody think TPTB are trying to turn Evangeline and John into this millennium’s Bo and Nora? just a thought....

Then the good stuff happens. I think Evangeline will already have major feelings for Todd in spite of John's heroism.

Then a serious ADULT pentagon forms: John/Evangeline/Todd/Blair/Spencer!

• Members

I believe Higley said that she would break couples up in then put them back together in May. The couples I know were John/Evangeline and the Vegas, both broke up. Natty is suppose to choice in May. Everyone knows she wants John. So choosing John is not May sweeps noteworthy.

Soap 101.

• Members

I think John and Evangeline are over. I think they are moving Evangeline out of the John/Natalie story and into the Todd/Blair/Spencer sphere. That story is primed for a quadrangle. Blair needs to be challenged by a woman who is not psycho (that means you Margaret).

And Cristian just, well . . . blows. I don't see Cris/Van (or as some are calling them, CRINGE) going anywhere. If anything, Evangeline might feel "safe" with Cris because he doesn't have excess baggage (in terms of a wife, kids and a nasty reputation), but the heat will come strictly from Tangeline. And who knows how long David Fumero plans to stay on the show. I could see him leaving again when his contract expires.

I wouldn't invest in Cristian/Evangeline.

Archived