B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO  It was a great ending to an absolutely RIDICULOUS half hour.

-- Steffy congratulating Hope on her magnificent "vision." I mean, we saw 3 dresses, including Hope's Elsa ripoff.

-- Thomas and Hope decide to GO FOR A WALK??? LOL So glad the Colosseum was nearby.

-- Speaking of walking, Liam decides to WALK AROUND ROME looking for Hope, all so he can keep his appearance a surprise. I mean, really?

-- And are we going to be told that Hope was caught up in the romantic moment? Girl looked like she wanted to swallow Thomas whole and ride him right there.

• Members

What is find so oddly entertaining is how fictional characters are able to find their loved ones so randomly in all these remote location places. When Finn found Steffy, the population of Monte Carlo is 36,306. In Rome, the human population is estimated at 4,315,671. 

Source: Monaco Population

Source: Rome

I'm not bitching about it, but it is kind of funny to me. 

• Members

I missed it - I was going to ask if Liam had found Hope and Thomas kissing yet, because a kiss = an annulment. And we've seen this story 10,000 times so that's what was going to happen.  Along with no one knowing how to text or the phones are conveniently lost or broken.  There are no divorces because it's B&B even if it's been 10 years and 8 children later.  So has the annulment happened yet?  Why is it taking so long?

And have Liam and Steffy slept together yet?  She should be pregnant by now by Liam, this show is moving too slow.  

Has Bill run into Ridge and Brooke yet and professed his love and the fight for Brooke's heart is back on again?  

• Members

Ahhhh! Nothing like a good ol' rebound kiss on soaps. Actually, this is a DAYS signature specialty. Yep, go to a bar and get smashed. What I find so weird about the Liam/Steffy kiss is that Steffy's relationship with Finn was "pitch perfect". I mean, they weren't squabbling over uncleaned microwaves, the toilet seat being lifted up, or the lack of not being able to see each other due to their jobs, etc. 

Umm, I wish I had more to say. All I've seen are remote locations and tacky dresses. Actually, I did like Brooke's dress as it blended very well with KKL's skin tone. However, in a strange way, it kind of reminded me of swimming floaters. You know ... the floaters kids wear to prevent themselves from drowning in a swimming pool. Other than that, I did like that color on KKL.