B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was corrected on that when I called it a fashion show. I was told "I'ts just a shoot." LOL

So BOLD had Hope and Brooke out in public, surrounded by a bunch of tourists supposedly in awe.  Hope was waving her arms around  so much I started LOL. Her dress? BAD.

Brooke actually looked nice, but I thought it was odd that a supposed line representing the future would feature a grandma.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So they went to Rome for a three dress photo shoot? Lame as hell!

Dumb a$$ Liam still hasn't arrived and yapping the same drivel with dollar Bill.

Why waste the time and money for this lousy remote?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I don't see any outcome or result of the clothing line that Thomas and Hope had been working so tirelessly for these past weeks/months. To me, it looked like something you would find off the rack at Forever 21. To make it more foofoo, just add some prom lace and cover your chest with birdseed. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yep Brooke wore one dress, Hope wore the other 2, it all feels so pointless

They wasted money to go to Rome for this??? Bradley shouldn't be allowed $$ for another remote unless he can guarantee it's not for something as pointless as Rome 

Edited by dragonflies

• Members

It’s been annoying that for at least the last 15 years of B&B fashion shows or so that the “show stopper” is always a character that is not a model lol…remember Donna on the surf board or Quinn’s jewelry or whatever? Lol so Hope modeling her own designs seems so cheap

Please register in order to view this content

Embarassing yes, stupid yes about these Rome shoots instead of an actual runway show, but still somehow not as bad as that hot mess of a fashion show centered around the pointless Zoe/Xander/Emma a few years back. 

• Members

You guys miss out on the point of the remotes in recent years. They are press tours that they combine with some filming for the on-screen screen product. Exceptions were Cabo San Lucas and the LA remotes. The rest is all PR work combined with a quickie location shoot.

That said: the Rome remote is exactly as to be expected. LAME

And Emma worked for WEEKS on her dance moves for the "fashion show". One of B&B alltime lows. It was HIGH CAMP

• Members

Again with that.  It's always been a problem for this show.  It's too much for me to look past.  The whole world recognizes and knows them.  Except, then no one knows them.  They have 1,000,000 followers, and there's always Influencer stuff being mentioned and how many "likes" and thumbs up and all that stupid stuff.  It's really glaring then when - no one knows who they are.  No one knows who Sheila is.  But the LA PD is chasing her by car.  But no one can tip them off because.....why?  No one knows who any of them are?  But you have had countless stories where thousands upon thousands and millions of followers on social media....are following.  

Along with accidents or traffic in LA - where on this show at least, not very many people live.  Lots of deserted highways, because no one lives around....Hollywood?  hahahahaha.

Edited by Fevuh