B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm so lost on this show. I mean, Ridge and Brooke were on an airplane, and then a second later, some dude is playing on a piano. Like, he's currently got an album out or something. I swear if I ever have someone serenade me like that, just put me to sleep already. No, this is not euthanasia by any means, okay? That song was so uncalled for. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

6-20

So far, so good on this Rome trip.  

I loved seeing all the scenery. And I loved the little modeling show with Steffy and the models. All of whom looked good. Sometimes I forget this show is about FASHION. So it just gave a realness to everything. 

I even admit that I'm falling for Ridge/Brooke falling back into love with each other in such a beautiful city. 

That said...the Wyatt/Liam scenes were really taking away from everything else. I was sitting there thinking Liam would have headed to Rome by now...but alas. lol. And duh at Dollar Bill offering the plane. 

I'm always here for seeing the Ridge/Carter friendship.

Though I did giggle at Liam, RJ, and Finn finding time before Liam gets on a plane to work out. Not...that I'm complaining.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I dunno. Shelia did manage to fall off an upper-balcony at the Spencer mansion splat on the pavement, and the next thing Bill knew, Shelia was already in a car. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

6-23

Please register in order to view this content

Awwww H@llllllllllll no!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep that indecisive manchild AWAY from Finn's woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weak a^& spineless man wandering around Rome and not even confronting his own woman before trying to make out with someone else's. Ugh!! I'm even more disgusting since it was Finn that gave him the idea to fly to Rome. And THAT is how you thank him???

I admit that I giggled when Ridge had a whole line at the keyhole because he was staring at Brooke. 

I do wonder where Hope goes from here. But good to see, there is no question. SHE started that kiss. Annnnd she went back for SECONDS.

Poor Taylor. But...Deacon is SINGLE. hehe.