B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh! I get it now! A cannon and a glory hole! OMG, of all the time I've been wrapping my head (no pun intended) around this stupid trip to Rome, it was right there in front of me all along! You nasty perverts! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yeah, I'm trying to remember what I was doing back in 2018. I know I was still in graduate school, but in my life, I do not consider an episode back in the year of 2018 as "classic" if it was 5 years ago. In 1992? Yeah, dawg. That's a classic treasure in your trousers.

Edited by Noel

• Members

After watching today's episode, I've decided that it's time I make some fried chicken for Liam and Brooke. Yep. I've said previously in a DAYS thread that it's fried chicken time. Do you know what I'm sayin'? I'm gonna get myself a nice heavy iron-metal skillet, some Crisco, and I'm gonna get that stove all nice the way it needs to be. In fact, the way God intended for it to be: all snap, cracklin', and poppin', cuz it's about to be some fried chicken dinner time up in my crib. Hope you're hungry!

Edited by Noel

• Members

The writing on this show is psychotic. I saw a clip of Liam screaming at Hope because she...kissed Thomas. The way characters go off about kissing someone is as bombastic and overly written as full on affairs. And holds longer ramifications!

The way Liam went in on her you would think Hope was getting railed by everyone in the entrance line to the Vatican.