B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh absolutely in real life but the weight of betrayals on this show is so skewed!

Brooke kissing...whoever she kissed at the beginning of this year and maybe had a drink and it was treated like the end of the world.  Liam lead Hope and Steffy on for years yet screeches in her face about a kiss??? I mean I get it but I wish it didn't all get treated with the same amount of gravity.

• Members

Didn't Brooke kiss someone last year... I don't think it was this year. But I remember the most boring 3 months of Brooke crying every day repeating the same monologue. Bradley Bell was very bored in 2022.

• Members

But then Liam will go kiss or even sleep with another woman. Liam and Ridge go ballistic if their wives kiss another man (and sometimes, even if they are only in the same room with them - Brooke/Deacon) and that gives them the right to sleep with their ex (and they hang out with their exes all the time). They will gladly accept their wife's forgiveness for that, but then, next time their wife kisses someone, they do not extend the same grace. Not that it's good to kiss someone else, but it's such a sick attitude. 

• Members

I haven't read any positive comments on social media about Liam and the apparent rehash with Steffy. 

I hope viewers start tuning out. Liam front and center was the reason I tuned out the last time.

Everything that happened in Rome from Brooke to Liam has been repeated to death.

• Members

It would be nice if the show actually told something NEW for once:

Hope risks everything to get Thomas on the line after those initial lukewarm reviews but then it outright flips with his return?

Deacon & Taylor get close? 

Ridge reconnects with model Alex Simpson of all people while away?

Wyatt dies?

Edited by soapfan770