B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I genuinely want to know if Brad Bell does not see the issue with the repetition in his writing? Is he not privy to the repeated frustration with the repeated triangle?

When Brook Ridge and Taylor were doing the merry go round, was it every single year like this?

When you mix and match relationships this frequently, it makes it meaningless and unimpactful to the audience. 

Somehow, this is one of the last soaps to survive the purge???

• Errol unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Members

Whose marriage gets annulled ASAP?  That’s next.  I have missed it since that day I posted.  

Honestly if they would try anything new - have Liam bang Mama Tay Tay -  she be pissed at Bridge again, have her go after her rival’s baby girl man lolllll.  Call it boot banging anger sex.  I still think the better idea would have been the mystery person snapping pics of Liam and Steffy - could find out later it’s Quinn or Mary or whoever - don’t even have to know what you’re gonna do yet.  At least something to add a little interest.   Maybe it’s angry Rick that Steffy the golden child is running Forrester. Maybe it was Thomas himself as a just in case (dunno if they were in different parts of the city at that time but when does B&B care about timing).  Lots of options tho. Instead it sounds like more Liam and Ridge and the women again and again.