B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I critique the bozo outfits the extras had on, but I try not be a judgemental person even though we all know that's a lie. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

All I know is that it doesn't matter how many extravagant locations this show produces, I do not care about Ridge and Brooke nor would I care about Ridge and Taylor. Nope. It's beating around a dead horse. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Even the remotes have gotten stale and so predictable.

Bradley needs new blood. He needs new fresh storylines.

Having Brooke orgasm for the millionth time over the thought of riding Ridge again has been done to death.

Btw the same with Liam and his women. It's gotten old very quickly.

• Members

Brad is literally repeating Monaco and Aspen from last year with Italy lol, no words

OMG Brooke is the ultimate "pick me girl" so pathetic. Having to arrange a "sign" so that Ridge can see their Destiny

What a freaking waste of a location shoot

One bright side? Steffy's pink bag should be a special guest star LMAO

• Members

I thought Bill was the stallion? @Jeff - who is THAT cuteness pointing in the pic?

You know, when I try to watch once in a while, I think I finally understand people's hatred of my love for Josh and Reva on Guiding Light.  And the endless stories of them being with someone else, yet finding their way back to each other.  But I will say this - I guess I was younger then and soaps still held a magic for me.  But I also think - I just liked Robert Newman, Kim Zimmer, and I LIKED the other characters for the most part on Guiding Light.  I still cared because I felt like, no matter HOW bad the writing, how bad the story....Robert and Kim could sell pretty much anything and make me believe and overlook really bad errors.  I bought everything they sold.  Ditto Jordan Clarke, Maeve Kincaid, Grant Aleksander, Michael O'Leary, Maureen Garrett, Michael Zaslow, and keep that train of a list going.  I just LOVED the people and the characters.   B&B just never has had that for me.  For me, they just do not.  And the cast can't carry this.

• Members

Oh. Was the "sign" the cannon shooting off? I totally missed that. I mean, I saw it and I heard it, but I guess I wasn't putting two and two together. I guess for me I don't get the equivalency of "true destined love" and a cannon. 

Dayum. So, JMW is pregnant again? Sheesh. 

• Members

It was cute though. Would I wear it? Nah. In my opinion, I didn't think it looked bad. However, the clothing used for those extras as they were all toasting champagne flutes were so barf-a-rola. So gross. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

That "photo shoot" (or whatever the hell it was) with Hope and Brooke was so lame.

In that 2nd awful dress, Hope just kept waving around her arms for minutes -- like some 6 year old imitating a fashion model. And then they put 60 year old Brooke in a "Hope For The Future" design? LOL

That's followed by a press conference. Yeah, 3 dresses leads to a press conference where Hope rambles about the deep meaning of her company. Cringe. The only good part was seeing Steffy roll her eyes.

In other news, RJ has a scene with Paris, sitting right next to her. Not a speck of chemistry. None.