B&B June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

6-5

Oh,, look!!! Hollis!!! Anyone let @Soapsuds know.

Please register in order to view this content

I'll say this much...I'm not against Taylor being crafty. I liked KA's scheming version of Billie on DAYS so how she's playing it has shades of that which I don't mind. Though I was hoping they were finally about to go there with Deacon/Taylor rather than her playing matchmaker between Deacon and Brooke.

That said...I've been keeping up and while I've over everyone attacking Hope that ISN'T Liam, the actors and actresses have been good in those scenes. I like when Liam and Hope fight cuz they be kinda vicious funnily enough.

Oh, look RJ shirtless. Other than that...that's all I got.

How cute!!! The same as the birthday of one of my great loves...might being 4 days after. hehe. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

When was this? I tried watching the other day. Liam and Wyatt were trying to figure out  if Hope was f u c k I n g  Thomas. It was so boring and repetitive. Liam making these goofy looking faces. Looks like he was constipated. Is this what Scott Clifton calls acting? Horrendous!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I think I watched Friday's episode but I'm not really sure, lol! I hired a personal trainer this past week and I'm like sore and stuff. Eh, I'll double-check it on Paramount+ to see if I did, but I do think my prior theory I had about Taylor is right on the dot. 

So, I'm gonna scroll past these Totino's pizza rolls and gnaw on a raw carrot or something. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

6-9

I admit I was sad to see the end of the Brooke/Taylor friendship. Well, it was fun for me while it lasted. And it lasted longer than expected so I'm good. And those were some surprisingly good scenes.

And I liked how they are gradually building up to the Rome remote. I expect it to be as good as the Finn/Steffy reunion in terms of the beautiful scenery.

But other than that...not much going on.