Y&R June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ashley is currently my fave woman on the show. I love Ashley giving it to Jack and Diane. Jack has been ruined now the dumbass of Genoa City.  Jack Abbott was once my fave male on the show, now I cannot stand his dumbass jackass, his 180 of his feelings of Diane, which were right on the money of hate and not even wanting to see her at first, to now the poor little spoiled boy dumbassing, jackassing of Jack and Kyle as well.  Kyle, as Diane's son, is more understandable.  

I don't mind Summer acting like Phyllis somewhat, she has in the past before, getting back at her mom and sleeping with Billy is a great example that was already brought up.   I hate the way Daniel treats his mother, he stupidly blamed her for his breaking up with Heather, when that happened before he returned to the show. Plus he seemed to care more for Diane than his own mother's wellbeing and possibly going to prison when the killing of Jeremy Stark was in self-defense. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lanier is fine but I miss Hunter King as well. A lot of the material AL is struggling with currently HK would’ve had an easier time playing, she could knock out those bratty whiny freakout moments with little effort. AL’s Summer should be written as icier and more indignant.

• Members

I swear, of all the vicious horrible words That comes out of Victors mouth, I can’t get over him calling his security guard a “loser” for getting drugged and locked in a closet, and also fired no less…nice Vic..real nice

Please register in order to view this content