Y&R June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cameron faked his demise the last time when he went into hiding and disappeared, letting Sharon and everyone think he was gone. Hard not to think the same thing won't happen again. 

Why is Cameron doing everything himself this time around, unlike the original story line when he paid Gabe to do his dirty work. Is Gabe still in prison?

• Members

Because they are lazy unimaginative writer(s). Y&R's villains used to have underlings as their calling card. Now we have Cameron back for a month long story that will amount to nothing. I don't know why they bother.

• Members

This Phyllis story has completely ruined all the good recasting Summer with a capable actress has done. I assume the writers wanted to show how similar at the end of the day she actually is to her mother, but I’m over it.

• Members

Cameron made a call to "Jimmy", who must be the new enforcer that replaces Gabe. 

How is it Cameron doesn't have any restrictions on his release, such as a restraining order to stay away from Sharon?  Nick even asked Chance why Cameron didn't have a parole officer.

• Members

I still adore Alison Lanier, but the whiplash 180 degree turn for Summer is absolutely jarring (and needless/pointless) to see. Complete character destruction and regression in a month’s time. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh Griffith sabotaged his own work out of spite because Summer was getting positive attention  compared to his own lackluster pets on the show.