ARTICLE: ‘General Hospital’ Star Haley Pullos Arrested for Felony DUI, A Result of Recent Automobile Accident

• Webmaster
Hayley Pullos, Molly Lansing-Davis, General Hospital, GH, GH60, #GH, #GH60, #GeneralHospital

Last week, in a statement released to Soap Opera Digest, “General Hospital” star Haley Pullos (Molly Lansing-Davis) announced she’d be taking time off from the daytime drama series after being involved in an automobile accident. “I’m doing okay, but I am going to need a little time to recover,” she said. Now comes word that Pullos was arrested for her involvement in the accident, charged with felony DUI.

According to a police report obtained by TMZ, on Saturday, April 29, Pullos was on a Pasadena freeway “when she swerved, flew over the dividing barrier, and into oncoming traffic.” She later collided head-on with another vehicle which was going 60 mph. The outlet also published pictures from the scene of the accident.

Pullos is said to have been unable to exit her vehicle and required help from firefighters before being transported by ambulance to the hospital. Allegedly, while being transported, a firefighter was “assessing her injuries when she struck him and shouted, ‘This is a $400 f***ing shirt!’”

After searching her vehicle, police are said to have found “weed edibles and mini-bottles of tequila.”

Upon arriving at the hospital, Pullos was met by officers who at that point determined she’d been driving under the influence, citing the “smell of alcohol on her breath, slurred speech, and watery eyes.”

Pullos was arrested for felony DUI while still at the hospital. She was eventually sedated after “she got aggressive and fought hospital staff.”

As for the driver of the other vehicle, they reportedly survived the accident but were hospitalized with major injuries.

Before the accident, Pullos was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run traffic collision, according to information from police to TMZ.

For more information, click here.

“General Hospital” has temporarily recast the role of Molly Lansing-Davis with newcomer Holiday Mia Kriegel ( “Bull,” “Animal Kingdom”). She begins airing next week, the week of May 22, 2023.

Note: The post ‘General Hospital’ Star Haley Pullos Arrested for Felony DUI, A Result of Recent Automobile Accident appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She needs counseling and rehab, it sounds like.  Remember alcoholism is a disease.  Pullos may very well be an otherwise good and responsible person, but alcoholism can cause bad choices. I pray for her and her family and the victim of the other car and his family.   That said, I think she may end up losing her job. If the temp Holiday Mia Kreigel is well-received and does good in the role, she could become permanent. Pullos could very likely face jail time, and IF the man in the other car were to pass, then possible vehicular homicide charges and stiff prison sentence.

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

I think the detail that angers me most - aside from her decision to get behind the wheel while intoxicated in the first place - is how she allegedly struck the firefighter who was assessing her wounds and yelling about her "$400 [!@#$%^&*] shirt."  I get how alcohol can cloud one's thinking in these situations, but I think you've got bigger problems in that moment than whether a first responder is ruining your expensive shirt. 

Furthermore, what the hell are you doing spending FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS on a shirt anyway?  Just because you're an actor on a long-running soap opera, that doesn't mean you should spend that kind of money on an item of clothing.  Actors always want everyone else to think they're Just Plain Folks, but even Theo Huxtable would think paying that much for a shirt is outrageous, and we all know how much the boy wanted to spend on that Gordon Gartrelle!

• Members

I don't think alcoholism is a disease, to me that's offensive to people with actual diseases they didn't ask for. People CHOOSE to drink, they don't CHOOSE to get a disease 

That being said I hope she does get help, not the cushy rehab that she's supposedly at

• Members

Addiction is a disease. Certain people legitimately have their brain chemistry and receptors revamped by substances such as alcohol. Yes, it's a disease where one of the "cures" is to make the decision not to drink anymore, but it's a chemical disorder on a biological level.

• 3 weeks later...