2023 Writers + Actors Strike Thread

• Members

If a writer is striking doesn’t their health insurance stop except in the rare cases when someone was paying premiums like I think at least one of the late night talk show hosts is doing it for their writing team. I understand going fi core as a writer if you need to keep your insurance… at least there is accountability with ficore as we knew who did it after the fact unlike when a show has no on listed as writing a program.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

As noted in the article: Members added to the Fi-Core list this year includes Sheri Anderson, a former head writer and current story consultant at “Days of our Lives,” Mark Pinciotti, a producer at “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and Michael Minnis, the co-head writer of “The Bold and the Beautiful.”

No one from "General Hospital" has been named, but allegedly people have been installed based on why there are picketers there. My understanding is the show does have long-term scripts already written prior to the strike, so that could also be the reason why no one has been formally named right now, maybe down the line.