Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Probably. 

Please register in order to view this content

Kristen and little Brady didn't have a ton of scenes, but I will never forget this set.  Kristen has Marlena locked in the Secret Room and tells Brady since she's marrying John she will be his new mommy.  More should be made of this on the show, but Days has clearly shied away from the whole John/Kristen romance over the last decade.  Kristen/Brady will never not be super creepy even if they aged Brady 2 decades along the way.

• Members

Thursday's ending was pure bad camp.

Colin didn't hit Paulina as Thursday's episode showed.

Again important things like Abe being hit happened offscreen.

The actor playing Colin is really awful. He isn't even menacing. He is a cartoon.

The writing is atrocious for Days.

The acting is so bad.

All the Sloan pimping is just too much. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

There was some good acting today. But there was also some bad acting too. 

Jada seemed a little checked out, which surprised me because EC is usually a lot better than that. 

Same could be said for EJ, who seemed lousy in the first half of the episode but was doing better by the second half. They could get something really good out of EJ/Nicole/Eric/Sloan. I really hope it isn’t rushed and squandered. 

• Members

The acting was pretty much awful all around.  Everyone was just screaming on that roof.  I couldn't understand half of what was being said.  I did think it was a pretty exciting episode though.  

I could have done without EJ/Nicole's proposal scenes though.  It seemed out of place in the episode even with Eric/Sloan having scenes as well.

I also thought it was weird there was more than one scene of Rafe getting a hold of Theo.  Half the show happens off screen, but we had Rafe call and talk to Theo on screen with random Dr?  It was such filler.