Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

They could definitely do that, but I just feel like they choose not to. 

Like the current storyline; so much of it is taking place offscreen. It’s like you can’t even call it a C-story. I would much rather have seen Shawn all broken up about Bo instead of just hearing about it.

Yeah, I can see how their acting styles can be limited lol but a few other actors are limited as well and we see them, and every aspect of their storylines.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was another one of those days where whoever wrote the episode had no understanding of the characters of EJ and Nicole. The pissing contest with Gabi/Stefan really needs to end. 

As for Colin and that whole storyline, today was a little formulaic for everyone but I enjoyed those scenes.

Btw, where was Rafe going with those evil eyebrows in his scenes at the pub?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I feel like this Colin story moved really fast.  I thought it would play out a little longer than this, but I guess that's how Ron rolls.  I think it was pretty good today though.  

Everything else (EJ, Nicole, Gabi, Stefan) was filler.  

Edited by carolineg

• Members

The Talia twist did interest me at first.  Even if I strongly disliked her seducing Chanel.  The whole story just went from drugging some biscuits to actual murder at lightning speed.  If Colin was willing to kill Paulina, why not just start with that?  Why waste time on these petty things lol?

• Members

To give Sloan a good edit.  She went about things a legal way and was falsely accused for months.  It's just to make Sloan sympathetic because Ron wants to keep her.

Well, from what I gathered it was to make Chanel feel the pain he did with his mother dying.  Tbh, Talia was completely unnecessary in all this.  Colin could have came to town and killed Paulina on his own.

• Members

Seriously.  Talia would have had to put in months of time for this plan to work and if killing Paulina was the idea that's a lot of elaborate extra work.  If Colin was able to easily pose as a health inspector, he could have gotten into the Sweet Bits kitchen himself under the guise of an inspection and planted the drug himself.  I can't believe Colin and supposedly smart Talia spent months planning this.

• Members

Given that the Talia character rehab has already begun, I wonder with whom she'll be paired (given that she has no interest in a romantic relationship with Chanel).

I'd like to see her return to medicine and be paired with Tripp at the hospital.  A Wendy/Johnny/Tripp/Talia quad could be fun for summer.

Also, good to see that DAYS is getting its money's worth out of that rooftop/Marlena's deathbed set.  Maybe Tripp can move up there when he returns from Seattle?