Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Robert S. Dimera, his illegitimate son with a Boston-based flight attendant as played by Robert Scott Wilson. RSW will not be compensated for this duel role. All of his scenes will be clipped together based on existing footage from his run as Ben. 

• Members

Chloe/Xander was ff material. Xander knows he got a guilty conscience when it comes to doing bad things, but yet he keeps doing them. The whole story makes no sense. 

Dimitri/Megan could be a really good dynamic, though I don’t see why Shane couldn’t just have them both have an accident or be suicided once the ISA pardons them and has them freed. And, I’ve said it before, but we definitely don’t need a third person in this EJ/Stefan pissing contest. 

Plus, it’s always good to have Andrew back onscreen so I’m interested in this storyline

Please register in order to view this content

Now, if only Shane was featured…

Honestly, it feels weird for any adult male to call their aunt “auntie”

• Members

Yes, I agree it's weird.  If Maggie and Alex were very close, known each other since he was kid, or if it sounded like something Alex would say I could possibly understand it.  None of that qualifies here.

Marlena/John making out make every episode 100% better, but the fact that Xander shot Marlena needs to brought up way more often than it is.

Dmitri looks a little old to be Megan's son, but good twist I guess.

Am I the only one who thinks no child would write a letter like Rachel did?  She was using first and last names and gave medical updates about Bo!  Just because you sprinkle in the word mommy a few times does not mean it sounds like a child wrote this.  

• Members

I am so confused with the building that Chloe, Xander, and Colin live in. How is it that Chloe and Xander live in a decent habitable place while down the hall, Colin's the one who lives in a sh*thole? You would think of consistency with their model units or whatever. 

• Members

Oh. That's so odd. Obviously, I misinterpreted Xander's conversation with Jada. I could've sworn he said "down the hall". Basically, Xander and Chloe moved into Ciara and Ben's last digs while his father Clyde was living there. 

• Members

I just looked up their real life ages and funnily enough, she is old enough to be his mother

Please register in order to view this content

But I’m confused about the timeline now though. Wasn’t Megan supposed to have been on ice for decades?