Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's very true, but Ciara was really committed and passionate about her stupidity regarding Ben and we were lead to believe she was in the right by the show.  The actress that plays Talia wasn't even convincing saying these things to Jada.  I want to say Talia was hearing herself talk and the wheels started turning in her head that she was played by Colin, but I don't think AS is that good of an actress and she just sounded dumb. 

• Members

She was on Living Single and In Living Color among other things, but I think that's what she is most famous for.  That was also 25-30 years ago, so I don't blame you either lol.  I can't even say if she's good or bad from the 5 scenes she was in.

• Members

I’m still on the beginning of May but I’ve been reading the thread and wanted to say something about Stacy’s Kristen. I actually loved her friendship with Lani as it felt genuine and showed a totally different side to the character than we usually get. Also in the Time Jump flashbacks when Kristen was genuinely a nice person during her pregnancy, I really liked her then too. Unfortunately Stacy as Kristen gets overly manic and it’s off putting and I find myself wanting my Eileen Kristen fix. But I don’t hate Stacy. Her Kristen just needs something to do outside of obsess over Brady. 

I actually love that her daughter turned out to be a complete brat. If they ever SORAS’d her, it’d be fun to see them as a scheming mother and daughter duo.

• Errol unfeatured and unpinned this topic