Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You got a point. I think one of the main reasons why I'm enjoying Paul & Andrew is because they are being played out intermittently. If they were being played full force Ron would probably screw it up.

I got to admit that would be so fun to watch. I would to see both Andrew and Dimitri fighting to win the heart of Paul. Andrew and Dimitri can't stand one another and yet they can't help but have a grudging respect for the other person. Also they too could have some sexual tension between them which only increase and add layers to their rivalry. Paul is each man's ultimate goal but that doesn't mean they can't lust for the other while competing for Paul.

For this part, yes Paul is in love with Andrew but he can't help but be drawn to the sexy and devilish Dimitri. For his part Dimitri shows a vulnerability and a softer side to Paul that he doesn't allow anyone else to see which only draws Paul closer to him.

If thought out properly this story could easily write itself.

• Members

This all sounds so good! I love triangles where all potential pairings have such a good fanbase and all three of those pairings definitely could. 

Seriously, Days should do whatever they can to keep all three of them on contract. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Leo had absolutely no purpose today. His appearance was clearly just an episode guarantee and nothing more. Remember the days when actors were fired because they had no story

Please register in order to view this content

He really should have just disappeared after Will and Sonny left. Wendy and a Johnny both needed to give him a smack.

But I’m still enjoying Wendy/Johnny. I wish the show would invest more in their storyline. For them and for Tripp. His perspective is practically missing from it. 

And I’m glad that Megan wasn’t so easily swayed by all of EJ’s and Gabi/Stefan’s crap. If she’s gonna be pulled into the business storyline, I’d much rather see her think for herself than be someone’s puppet. 

I still think EJ is stuck in a rut though and hopefully all this stuff with Nicole/Eric will get him out of it. I wouldn’t even mind seeing EJ take a darker turn. 

As for Eric/Nicole, someone brought this up last on Dishin Days. Instead of doing all this cheek swab crap, couldn’t they just use a sample from Kayla? To see if she has any relation to Nicole’s baby?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I find Wendy/Johnny a little dull right now.  Tripp actively needs to be part of this story lol.  

I am liking Sloan and Eric quite a bit lately.  I think Sloan's actions are much more believable than Nicole's since Eric/Sloan's relationship is so new.

The Dimera stuff is BORING.  I can't believe Tony/Anna kept chit chatting about Nicole's pregnancy like that out in the open and then Nicole joined them lol.

Is Stacey wearing a wig or does her hair look like that?  If her hair looks like that she needs to stop dying it so blonde.  It looks like straw plopped on her head

Leo is useless.

I don't think Kayla is allowed to get involved like that?  I know HIPPA is loose around Salem, but I think it would be a step to far for Kayla to insert herself into this mess.