Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Xander did say that.  He saw Colin down the hall when he was still living in the motel.  You obviously missed the super exciting episode where Leo/Gwen, Brady, and Chloe/Xander were all fighting for this apartment.  Chloe/Xander won because they were there first.

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe Megan had him in between the time she and Bo went to High School and she came to Salem?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know what? This is exactly what happens when you think you're paying attention to what's going on, but in actuality, DAYS is being used as a background noise. Yes, I obviously missed that scene. I bet it was comical. I need to rewatch today's episode though. I need to see if that window has the same city background. When Ben and Ciara went on a sailboat, I noticed they used the same city background at Salem Hospital.

• Members

That would actually fit the timeline. Back in 1984, it was said that Megan had been pregnant with Bo’s child when she was in HS and that her mother forced her to have an abortion. Maybe it’ll turn out that the baby was actually given to the von Leuschners

• Members

It would fit, but I think it's possible it could belong to someone else.  It would be really stupid to do this story without Bo/Hope.

It was an ENTIRE episode of hilarity.  I think it was an episode that also feature Gabi/Stefan, so I wouldn't have paid attention either. 

• Members

I'm still confused how Vivian Alamain has twins from Stefano (or, "Rudolpho Meradi" as she knew him in 1996).  And where the hell did her other son, Quinn, the guy who pimped out Chloe, go? 

Chloe and Xander need to CLEAN that filthy window. I can't believe it was sold to them looking like that. 

• Members

Hahaha! Leo, Gwen, Brady, Chloe, and Xander going on a filthy window apartment shopping spree. 

No, I do remmeber the city background though. It caught my eye when Clyde made Ciara scrambled eggs in the kitchen. Or he tried to at least, but Ciara was feeling sickly since she was preggers. The same background was used again at Salem Hospital when we finally got to see the lobby and the elevators again. For awhile there, it was always the hospital room and the bed slanted sideways against the wall.

I'm such a weirdo. I don't know why stuff like that amuses me. 

• Members

Meanwhile, I'm amused at how many background extras seem to be sporting witness protection wigs and thick-rimmed glasses. Male and female. Are they pulling double-duty that day and appearing without the wig & spectacles in other scenes? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Did anyone notice yesterday's episode when Kate kept bitchin' about that ring of hers? And she said that the guy who has her ring is a large shaved head or bald-headed guy? All of a sudden, you see Chad, Steve, and Kate while the large bald guy is holding a gun at the three of them?

Cut to next scene. Roman is sitting on the couch worried. Steve enters. Roman mumbles something about Kate. Steve makes a concerned face and looks over his shoulder. Kate suddenly appears. 

Am I right? If I'm right, then that was a sloppy execution. 

• Members

Nah, that would make too much sense, lol.

I agree!  If he turned out to be Bo's kid, I would want to see Bo struggle between building a relationship with his son and taking him down; and I would want to see Hope accuse Megan of using Dimitri to cause trouble for her and Bo, too.

Edited by Khan

• Members

IIRC, they had an affair back in the 70s. And that Ivan hypnotized her to forget about it and the babies because Stefano was so dangerous or something like that.

As for Quinn, didn’t he go off with Nicole’s sister? 

Very stupid lol just as stupid as the current Bo/Hope storyline continuing without Bo and Hope. 

You’re right

I have no idea why all that took place offscreen 

It would be worth if it brings Bo and Hope though 

• Members

Quinn left with Taylor and Vivian.  I think he did come back for a bit though, but I can't be sure.

I could see this being the reason Ron didn't get his Bo/Hope happy ending.  If Bo was fine there would be no reason not to meet his son with Megan.  Now at least there is an "excuse" with Bo in a coma.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I just hope we find out why the end of the story was botched so badly. In the last couple of years, they’ve approved some of the worst storylines I’ve ever seen on this show but they didn’t approve something good like the popular couple (who’s return was promoted like crazy) getting their happily ever after?

I don’t get it