Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

EJ and Nicole was ff material. I did hear his absurd I love you crap.

Abe is useless. His scream during his scenes with Rafe was embarrassing LMAO funny.

The roof scenes took forever. Colin had plenty of time to throw Paulina over the balcony. No way IRL would Colin have waited that long.

And I agree the acting on the roof scenes were awful.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, the writing is never there lol.  But they were all trying to out shout one another.  I think Jackee as a screen partner truly makes everyone rev up to 15 on a 1 to 10 scale.  Usually Raven Bowens can keep in check, but today she was just in it with the rest of them.

• Members

Rafe and Jada were total dicks today. His obsession with Paulina is reaching pathetic levels. And I was glad to see Chanel rip Jada a new one about Talia. She really had it coming. 

Gabi and Li were good today. She’s always a lot more likable when she acts like a human

Please register in order to view this content

And I liked Wendy and Li. She’s a lucky woman Though I’m not looking forward to Johnny being in another contest for another person. You can write a love triangle without having it end up like that

• Members

I thought today was overall pretty good.  I am not sure why Jada had to do all the arrests though.  Rafe wasn't doing much at all.  And was there truly any question that Talia would be arrested?  She drugged half the town lol.   

I am not sure why Sloan telling Colin she would help him was the cliffhanger.  Of course she would?  Whether it's being a lawyer for him or getting him mental help that's a pretty normal thing to do and Eric shouldn't be surprised. 

I also can't believe Talia and Colin weren't more injured lol

• Members

Watching

Its ridiculous no one died. Colin having only cuts is laughable. 

The acting is still horrible way over the top.

Jada not calling for backup was stupid. The whole place should've been surrounded by cops.

The fall by Colin and Talia looked like a bad Three Stooges episode. They might as well have fallen on Sloan and Eric.

Chanel needs to shut up! She was stupid and so gullible. 

• Members

Yeah.  I get it's Jada's sister, but she has been so awful to Colin/Sloan.  It's just there were multiple scenes of Rafe/Jada/Chanel talking about Talia's arrest like it wasn't a done deal.  

It feels like I am supposed to feel bad for Jada and Talia, but side eye Sloan/Colin when both Colin/Talia did horrible things.  Talia could have killed someone with those biscuits.  Colin is supposed to be the crazy, evil one, but they both suck.

• Members

I know we are supposed to feel bad for Talia, but I don't.  I do think Colin should have died and Talia should have been more severely injured.  Or this story should have played out longer so we could see Talia as more of a victim with Colin abusing her or something.  Colin felt like he was abusive, but it wasn't played out and Talia basically went along with the plan willingly.