Y&R April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

4-3

So Danny and LeeAnna the only returnee sticking around after the gala a little bit? 

Le sigh...

I don't mind that at all. I'm just on 4-3 and AL is blowing me away with her reactions to Phyllis being 'gone.'

But like I said last month, AL has this thing where she has control of her character's emotions and let them build little arcs in an episode and just let's it explode. 

And she does a GREAT intro photo, too. She's did her opening photo good. 

• Members

Right. 

I'm slightly invested, primarily because I want to see the fallout from her being found out. If Phyllis doesn't get any comeuppance from this, which is in form for JG, I'll be severely disappointed. 

Edited by MichaelGL

• Members

No. Do not stop. Your contributions to this board are yours. Do not take any flap from anyone who even hint at the nerve of telling you what to post and what not to post. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Plus she went on a long diatribe in the GCAC about, "And, YOU, Diane -- you let your son believe you were DEAD!!  What kind of mother does THAT to her children?!  I could never, never do that to Dan-yell or Summer."  But then she did.  

• Members

oh yeah! I Remember that!!! I'm Actually editing those scenes, not sure if I should put the entire thing, it lasts around 15 minutes

People COMPLAINED ABOUT IT??????????? I read Fans LOVED IT!!!! I for one do, it maks her look sooooooooooooo classy! Susan still looks gorgeous, it's weird when an actress is aging gracefully someone has the nerve to complain about it when people are always criticizing the Youth Obsessed System!