Y&R April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So can anyone explain the Phyllis story?

She has faked her death, which in itself has been glossed over, for what reason?

To frame Diane? But as soon as she reveals herself,Diane would be off the hook and Phyllis would be in trouble?

To cause pain for her son and beloved dotter?

The whole set up is making no sense but Josh is getting paid and getting network approval for this drivel.

I shouldn't be too bothered. In acouple of months,Phyllis will be back in everyone's lives and all will be forgotten.

• Members

Can anyone explain the Phyllis story?  No, and I've been following every detail closely since it was first spoiled.

I had been hoping there's a twist that Phyllis is secretly working against Stark, but so far that's not happening. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Just a way to pass time, like everything else, but I'm enjoying the performances at least (except for MS herself lol). I do look forward to her kids finding out it was faked. Agree that everyone will forget soon enough.

It couldn't have been more obvious... from "hey kids, in case anything happens to me, ahem ahem, I am so proud of you and love you so much!" to Jeremy insisting he had to be at the hospital but somehow never leaving, as if he knew she wouldn't make it... to Phyllis yelling "poison poison" to the EMT. 

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I am not a great writer.  Sometimes I find tweets that say what I'm thinking way better than I could say myself, or tweets that give interesting points, so that's what I post

But you make a good point that it's distracting to post stuff from random people, so I will stop.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

There's a half dozen people on this board who regularly post tweets in lieu of msgs. It's not necessarily my favorite thing at times but jane is far from an offender AFAIC. And coming from a guy who regularly throws tantrums, makes egregious errors and then edits his post to avoid further humiliation I'm not having it. If it's a question of whose content I'd rather engage with it or find valuable it's no contest.

Edited by Vee