Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Question. Okay so the storyline is tying beyond Salem 2 and the main show together or does anyone know if there is going to be a beyond Salem 3? I am so confused lol.

I do plan to go ahead and watch BS2. I am liking Megan so far. She is the freshness I have been waiting for. I want some good villain storytelling. The lab situation is giving me back that fun Stefano/Rolf/Bart combo I miss. If Ron and man that’s a big if, can stay normal and not take the silly and overused route with Megan I would love to see her stick around. So far she has the potential to replace some the things that have been missing since Stefano has been gone. Plus it would be cool to watch her leap frog and over the weak Dimeras we have now and control DE and Salem like Stefano did. Well not control but command a presence like him. 

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't mind the main show tying back to Beyond Salem 2 since everyone has Peacock if they are watching Days now, but it's been so long since it first aired I forgot some things that happened already lol.  I liked it fine, but I don't want to rewatch it.  I wish they started this story much sooner because the momentum is totally gone.  I am still interested in it, but I think it would have been much better to shift some stories around and do this one months ago.

• Members

I enjoyed the Nicole flashbacks as well. But as much I love Ericole, I wished they had focused more on Nicole’s history in Salem, not just her history with Eric. I was hoping for a flashback of her and Victor at least.

The reason why John and Steve didn’t tell anyone about Megan being alive was weak, but I accept it. 

The rumor is that this storyline was originally planned for Beyond Salem 3, but with the move to Peacock, it was just incorporated into the main show  

• Members

I, too, wish Ari's anniversary had covered more. 

And that rumor makes perfect sense.

So, does this mean that this week we are now watching "Peacock-written" story? We had said March, which is just days away! @Erroldo you know if we've reached that threshold? 

And, just for the sake of whatever, DOOL, little bits of info, they are not at the studio & Season 58 is "in the can".

Edited by Tonksadora
more info

• Members

It's so weird how this show flip-flops from being in the sh*tter to a decent watchable show. I enjoyed today's episode and glad the purgatory stuff is over with (at least for now cause you never know). Regarding today's eppy, Marlena, Kate, and Kayla owe a debt of gratitude to Megan for saving their lives and should be more appreciative. Instead, they just bitched about everything. Of course, no surprise there.

I don't know too much about Megan, but she seems nice. I already know who is already in the other incubator/stand-up shower though. I won't give away spoilers. In fact, I STILL need to watch the last two and a half episodes of Beyond Salem 2. It's not something that immediately pops out of my mind, especially when there are other primetime shows that are so good right now.

Dimera Enterprises needs a new logo because everytime I see it, I think of Delaware for some reason. I'm not knockin' the state of Delaware, but the logo is so basic. I can make it look really corporate with an edge to it.

It was so cool to see old clips of Nicole/Eric and Nicole/Kate as it made me miss the old Nicole. I did laugh when Nicole mentioned to Paulina about how Kate (at that time) was trying to murder her husband and how she paid Nicole $5 million to marry Lucas. Yet, Paulina, Nicole, and Abe just sit there as if Kate's wrong-doings are normal and okay, but they're more than willing to make judgements about Sloane. Hypocrites. And I don't care about Sloane.

• Members

@Tonksadora To simplify my life reading various threads, I need to put you on ignore. No offense, just making things easier for myself.
Therefore would you please refrain from quoting me or tagging me, because I won't see it and it will make my reading of the site weird. (I'm not exactly sure how it would appear, and maybe I would see some of it, but I don't want to discuss that.)
To keep things simple, I would just prefer that you *not* quote or tag me.
Thank you. No need to reply or acknowledge.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Today's episode was actually good. The Nicole and Eric flashbacks were nice. Jensen was so hot cute adorable back in the day. I always love some Paulina. I even enjoyed seeing Megan. I like her the best from all the villains on the show. They should get rid of the rest. The episode pretty much explained what occurred on Beyond Salem 2 unless you want to see Bo/Hope and Paul/Andrew.

They could've skipped all the ridiculous hell/heaven garbage and instead shown what Megan explained happened to the women after they died.

I'd love to see Megan be a Lucinda Walsh kind of character. Have her run Dimera company and be ruthless without being over the top cartoonish or evil. I like the actress and she's the original actress in the role.

Time to ship Fake Kristen to parts unknown. She can take Stefan with her too.

• Members

I don't think she's a villian at all. After today, she has shown compassion and selflessness as she brought back three ungrateful women. 

Who? You know what? I'm ready for a storyline to develop here. Maybe Dr. Rolf used a crockpot, salad tongs, waffle iron, mixer, and a potpourri pot on Stacey. You see ... I know that's Stacey Dimera. No one can fool me. I know she's been brainwashed with all those items I've just mentioned. But, why Dr. Rolf would want to brainwash Stacey to be Kristen is something that we don't know yet as viewers. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

I am good with this about Megan, about Miranda the actress, about Stacy Haiduk, etc. But, Megan was villainous in the 80s & she was crazy for Bo & she was in a hot tub accident where she was electrocuted & hope was there & saw it, so Hope's reaction in BS2 when she suddenly saw Megan walking & talking was classic! 

• Members

See? I know we have differences with a lot of things as it's a fictional show and I don't take it to heart. Neither should anyone else as it makes them look like a bunch of toads trying to fit into a pair of Kelly Clarkson britches.

Edited by Noel