Days actor out?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If true not shocked. Even being on Contract, Days did nothing with Sonny

Also I cant with this BS that Days cant write stories with recurring characters

BS GH does it all the time. Hell one of its faves James Patrick Stuart (Valentin) who has a hot romance with Finola Hughes Anna has been recurring since he debuted in summer 2016 & he's been leading story since he debuted

Issue is Days doesnt want to write for anyone recurring thats the thing

• Members

They were never going to do anything with Sonny anyway, as he's gay, and he's not a camptress we can tee hee at like show pet Leo. I feel bad for Zack's fans but I'm sure he'll get much bigger parts soon enough. Look on the bright side - at least you won't have to see a comedy story where Sonny tries to rape a straight man to turn him gay.

• Members

I think the indicators that Ron seemed to be angling towards pairing Sonny with Leo suggests they were going to do more with him - they like Tinker and know the fans like him, hence trying to latch Leo to him to once again make one of Ron's 'bad guys' into a romantic hero via a series of diminishing returns (Gwen, etc). Not that I'm into that story at all, because it's OOC and also so predictable with Ron and his beloved camp antiheroes/villains at this point. Still, it's typical DAYS if they lost ZT.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Again, I think a lot of it might have to do with Tinker wanting to do more prime time spots and get a more flexible schedule, especially since that seems to be the driving factor behind Lamon, Saleisha and Marci's departures. Understandably, DAYS has seemingly cut down on actors who wants the show to adjust to their schedules - and to be fair, if that's the case here you'd still have a Sonny that wouldn't commit to the show full time and the writers writing him accordingly. I'd rather have Sonny and Will off screen until they can find actors willing to commit if that's the case here.

Because it's either that or he's asking for a struggling daytime drama that's moved to a struggling streaming service for a big enough raise for them to let him go.