Predictions about the GH & DAYS soap serial killer storylines (aka place your bets)

• Members

I know two attacks don't necessarily make a serial killer, but with inflation it seemed like the best title.  And given that Abigail's killer is going to be revealed next week (9/19-9/23) and Brando seems to be waking up on GH, it seems like a good time to make some predictions.

DAYS - My unpopular prediction is that Chad killed Abby and stabbed Sonny while under the influence of alcohol.  I think Craig is another red herring, as he's never had homicidal tendencies, nor has he been that evil.  I think Chad is going to think it was Craig, get drunk, pass out, hallucinate a vision of Abby who will tell him that he mistakenly thought there was prowler that night and stabbed Abby, then has been getting blackout drunk ever since and he stabbed Sonny in a stupor ( which is why Anna commented on the cup on the table the other day).  But, the twist will be that someone has been drugging the alcohol to induce Chad's state of mind, which is why he will be found innocent with the help of Stephanie.

GH - I think the hooker is Dex.  He wants to make himself invaluable to Sonny, so he has been attacking people to make it seem like a threat is inevitable.  I would bet that the next victim will be Selena, so suspicion will turn to Cody, but the real threat is Dex (especially after Dante commented that Dex seems to be everywhere theses days).  I would even go a bit further to suppose that Dex has a connection to Esme, and through this case we'll learn about Esme's background.

Edited by j swift

• j swift changed the title to Predictions about the GH & DAYS soap serial killer storylines (aka place your bets)
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I quit Days when RERON took over, but I feel like GH already wants us to suspect Dex right off the bat. It could be him, but it just feels like he's the obvious suspect.  

Who's watching "Locked in" Ryan <coughs>. 

BTW,  my short list would be kill Wallow, wound Michael so he needs a recast, Linc, Mason,  Smoltz-- who catches onto the killer, and a coma for Finn that sends him to where Lulu has been. Forever.

In a perfect world Austin would be the killer.   but....

Please register in order to view this content

I hope Britt isn't a casualty and just leaves town.

• Members

i feel like they're setting Cameron to be the killer, so Joss/Dex can end up together. The actor probably wants to leave, or something. I don't see why he would want to stick around when he gets zero story and is either Joss' accessory or Spencer's henchman. 

and I think the killer on DAYS is either Craig or Nancy... 

• Members

When he was being interviewed about the Emmy nod, the actor who plays Cam was waxing euphoric about how incredible it is to him that GH can accommodate him so he can take a full college load & still work full-time, too. I respectfully suggest that what looks to some like misuse of him is to him actually getting to eat his cake with ice cream! My impression was that in other circumstances he would be quitting acting long enough to get his degree.

On DOOL I keep thinking about Craig or Nancy, too, but I can't figure what would be their motivation. If I had my druthers it would be the way we could get rid of Gwen! She's useless now & she is ruining Jack.

• Members

OMG, yes. But Gwen is a Ron pet, so...

And, based on spoilers, I think the show is headed for a TIRED Gwen/Xander/Sarah triangle. (Something about...

Please register in order to view this content

To which I say, no thanks. Been barely keeping up via Peacock. If this is the case, I have no desire to continue.