Y&R August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That is just sickening. She need to ignore that.

As far as Sally, I hate how this Adam/Sally breakup happened, but I have enjoyed her being on her own and hope shades of B&B Sally pop out. And I've enjoyed the tension between her and Nick. 

• Members

I too love Courtney's energy, and like her better here than on B&B. I just wish they would use her! She's being totally wasted! Can they have her mix it up with Devon? Or go after Chance? I wouldn't mind seeing her in a rivalry with Abby, especially if she's attacking the boardroom and the bedroom! she just needs something to do. Let's a take a damn break from the Newmans for a year or 6!

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

8-25

I agree. Phyllis better be careful...or she'll wind up like Carly on GH right now with NOTHING. 

But seriously...this episode was interesting. Where is Kyle butting in on Diane and Jack coming from? And I loved Summer calling out Phyllis. But there was a lot of talk that I felt added on layers to what was going on. I'm surprised at Jack and Kyle's talk. 

I was also surprised to see Sally vs Chelesa. It looked good. And Team Sally.