Y&R August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm annoyed Nikki is so friendly with Phyllis. It doesn't really make sense to me.

When did Nate give up doctoring to become a company exec? Was nice seeing Brytni. It's clear there's still such little investment in them which is a crying shame. 

And kudos to Chrishell for 20 years. Not an easy accomplishment in the world of daytime. She sells the odd Billy/Lily pairing well and still has good chemistry with Bryton/Devon.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It feels like Josh writes this show like an episodic primetime series instead of a soap with any long story. I'm not keen when several characters change career fields at the same time. Nate should've remained a doctor but still could've been on the board of Hamilton-Winters. I'm ready for the Imani and Nate affair to happen soon. 

• Members

Considering that Chance has to play policeman based in coffee shops with no colleagues apart from ex crim Kevin ....and of course, the whole storyline is ridiculous.

Nate coming to work in the 'business' might have worked had it been set up properly by showing some storylines at the hospital that would lead him to wanting to move on but instead (as usual) we get some conversations.

How many characters have embarked upon new jobs in the past few months?

• Members

It's just a lazy way of creating'drama'.

Has Phyllis given up running the the Grungy Phallus? Wasn't that her ultimate dream?

What happened to Lily opening a hotel? Has that been mentioned since?

It's so annoying that they had a legacy viable business with Jabot and cosmetics is never mentioned now.