Days: Beyond Salem Chapter 2 Spoilers

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO! Oh, hell no. I wasted 5 bucks on a bunch of nothing the last time, lol! Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure because the first Beyond Salem, I watched for free. Then with the Christmas Spectacular, I remember paying 5 bucks. Such a waste of money. Yeah, it's 5 bucks, but I've got 90TB of storage. I don't need to pay for any of that drivel. If there was a subscription I would pay for, it would probably be Paramount +. Netflix is too busy for my taste and I remember watching this god awful Jennifer Aniston movie. I think it co-starred Jason Bateman. Woof!

If I see Beyond Salem: Chapter 2 on Pirate Bay or RARBG (which I doubt), I'll snab the torrents. 

• Members

Drake as John (with someone I don't recognize) in that photo.  Paul is Asian-American.  Yes you need a Peacock subscription but you only need to pay for one month and then cancel - just put it on your calendar to cancel so you aren't automatically charged again for another month.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Oh, trust me! I did that as soon as I saw the Christmas Spectacular. I was even scrolling down to see what Peacock offered. Bunch of nothing I tell ya. Then again, I've never been much of an NBC viewer, but that's my mom's fault for making me watch CBS all the time (hence my Guiding Light love). 

Please register in order to view this content

I love my mom. I just talked to her on 4th of July because she was a singer and she introduced me to the actor who played Mike Bauer on a 4th of July event in my hometown. I wasn't star-struck at that time like she was and her love for Michael Zaslow. Seriously. That's all she did when she was talking to the actor from Guiding Light. Michael Zaslow this and Michael Zaslow that. 

Yeah, I remember Paul. It's just with DAYS, I just never really know what to make out of it. 

• Members

repost because I'm having trouble quoting: The best soap dad! John Back visits Paul in San Francisco and attends a Pride celebration.  (This pic could be a scene from the show or it could be BTS, not sure which.)

Please register in order to view this content

--------------------

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I went with RCN as I own my routers and cable modem and RCN is very cool with that. I think with Xfinity, they could not support the Netgear CM800. Now that I have the Arris Surfboard, I wonder if I could switch. When I did have premium for that one month, I got the ads. I mean, I don't need premium Peacock, but I guess it would be nice to have a little perk. 

Edited by Noel