• Members

I'm for real! The interrogation room  WOULD make a really cool employee breakroom. It's cute, it's quaint, it's flirty and frisky! The wall colors aren't too drab, and it's just enough color that will increase employee engagement and organizational commitment. I can totally see myself taking advantage of that breakroom. I can gossip with my co-workers and talk about the Real Housewives of Atlanta as we're all scarfing down our microwavable Hot Pockets. 

Actually, take those metallic tables from Statesville prison and put them in the interrogation room. Alas, you've got yourself an employee breakroom.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Monday 6/20 episode Paulina got out on bail. They said let's get married tomorrow because tomorrow is Juneteenth. They notified family. 

Tues. June 21 was a new Salem Day -- and it began Juneteenth.  Theo and JJ live in South Africa. Theo and JJ arrived in Salem together in the morning, just before the wedding. Theo explains that Gabi sent the DiMera jet to get him and JJ.

Juneteenth in Salem began with Tues 6/21 episode and it's still Juneteenth.  You can tell it's *still* Juneteenth by the wardrobe. Nicole was wearing the same dress Monday 6/27 that she wore to Abe and Paulina's wedding, and then Nicole changed into a white dress offcamera and married Rafe at the courthouse the same day.  On Tues 6/28, Allie was wearing the same dress that she wore to Abe and Paulina's wedding. On Wed 6/29 Chloe and Brady were wearing the same wardrobe they wore Fri 6/24.

And furthermore, Wed 6/29 JJ arrived at the DiMera mansion with Jack and Jennifer to see Chad, and JJ told Chad he had just arrived "this morning with Theo".

So all of this - the Juneteenth wedding;  Lani's confession;  Roman telling Eric to tell Nicole how he feels;  Eric going to see Nicole only to learn that she just married Rafe at the courthouse;  Sami's return; Lucas proposing to Sami;  EJ signing Sami's divorce papers;  Ben&Ciara receiving a boat;  EJelle having sex;  Jan naming her baby Shawn Christian; Evan learning from Orpheus that Evan is the father of Jan's baby;  Jack and Jen picking out a burial dress for Abigail; and JJ consoling Chad -- happen on the same Salem day.

At this point it's only been a few hours since Lani confessed.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Oh right. I had been wondering why/how Julie had changed her clothes before going to the hospital & to Ben & Ciara's - seeing as hardly any other character had changed.  I guess she must have stopped to change at the house when she & Theo went to relieve the babysitters.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

gotta be one of the DUMBEST most out of touch character(s) exists I've ever seen on a soap... 2 black characters exit with 1 of them going to prison for shooting someone that had killed a drug dealer, shot her husband in the head leaving him in a months long coma, brained her dad leaving him in a pool of his own blood, and was about to beat her mom... while the 2nd character just disappears. A MESS. Like, why couldn't the charges have been dropped and they just leave town in a boring way? Gross.

• Members

Ya this was so f’n tone deaf.  Between RC’s Blue Lives Matter story with JJ/Theo and his treatment of Lani shooting Stefan and TR/Ray, it should really make you wonder…

However, I did think their last 2 episodes were a sweet, pretty complete send-off, ignoring the circumstances obviously.  This couple had a lot of starts and stops with story, but I actually think they’ve been one of the better, more consistent couples of RC’s “Days.”  From the initial paternity quad with JJ & Gabi all the way to this TR stuff, I think they’ve been really solid fixtures of the show.  I can see why some feel they were slighted throughout, but I honestly disagree.  And I will miss them!

• 2 months later...