Couples you think could work

• Members

This is a slight variation on previous topics regarding couples that never happened.

On the current shows, what are some pairings that you think might be  interesting, in terms of chemistry and storyline potential.

Y&R

Diane and Ashland

Nick and Sally

Nate and Amani

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GH-

Laura and Curtis

I think they have nice chemistry and although I love Kevin there is no spark there for me.

Michael and Chase

When the Sasha/Willow storyline was rolling I felt they had the most chemistry.  Truthfully, Chase is the only person I have seen actual chemistry with when it comes to Michael.

Liz and Drew

She deserves to be freed from Frank’s bff’s, I thought they had decent chemistry, and I miss the days when Carly and Sam didn’t like Liz.

• Members

Diane and Ashland - The Young and The Restless 

The two should be the scheming twosome who turns Genoa City out. Have their own reasons as to why they initially get together but they do fall for one another. Jack could show concern, but Diane tells him off stating he doesn't get to control her etc., 

Alexis and Gregory - General Hospital 

It's about time Alexis get with someone who is relatively normal and that could be with Finn's dead. 

Nate and Imani - The Young and The Restless 

Nate is a character who needs a fiery character to his more straitlaced personality which could be Imani who seems interested in him. 

Tripp and Joy Wesley - Days of Our Lives

It's time for Tripp to be involved in a supercouple and not being the fifth wheel. I wish they would bring on Joy Wesley who could be a new psychiatrist who initially clashes with him over professional matters then it evolves from there. 

• Members

Have they interacted at all yet? Another missed opportunity if they haven’t at least run into each other, but this show is dogshit at planning. She absolutely should have been a witness to Ashland/Victoria/Rey’s accident, but this show rarely thinks big picture. 

• Members

They have Imani acting so goofy and corny, like the nerdy comic-relief girl who flirts with the cheerleader’s boyfriend because she lacks social awareness, not like a vixen who is intentional. Imani came on as a confident, take-no-prisoners woman who defended her family, and that characterization has been all but ditched.